Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've forgotten how many managers we've had since I've been supporting this club. The idea I'm more of a Poch fan than an actual Spurs fan is a joke.

I'll still continue to support this club but I ain't going to lie, something died in me last week.

You make absolutely no sense, you're essentially upset because our chairman wanted to stop us freefalling down the table and possibly facing a relegation fight.

Poch wasn't going to fix things, he literally had no choice to sack Pochettino and Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world based on his CV, it's an ambitious appointment on paper so what are you actually upset about here? That we are trying to show ambition?

You start by saying "I've forgotten how many managers we've had since supporting this club"

And then you end by saying Mourinhos appointment and Pochs sacking made something die inside of you last week.

My question to you would be, why is Poch being sacked and Mourinho being hired the tipping point if you have been supporting us for so long?

I am guessing you weren't around for the Graham years and many other awful appointments?

Let's just cut through the bullshit and stop pretending, this is all about Poch being sacked if you were "more of a spurs fan" you would be looking at things objectively instead of essentially wishing failure upon our new appointed manager.

I'll still continue to support this club but I ain't going to lie, something died in me last week.

giphy.gif

You make absolutely no sense, you're essentially upset because our chairman wanted to stop us freefalling down the table and possibly facing a relegation fight.

Poch wasn't going to fix things, he literally had no choice to sack Pochettino and Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world based on his CV, it's an ambitious appointment on paper so what are you actually upset about here? That we are trying to show ambition?

You start by saying "I've forgotten how many managers we've had since supporting this club"

And then you end by saying Mourinhos appointment and Pochs sacking made something die inside of you last week.

My question to you would be, why is Poch being sacked and Mourinho being hired the tipping point if you have been supporting us for so long?

I am guessing you weren't around for the Graham years and many other awful appointments?

Let's just cut through the bullshit and stop pretending, this is all about Poch being sacked if you were "more of a spurs fan" you would be looking at things objectively instead of essentially wishing failure upon our new appointed manager.

Just because I'm not queueing up to suck off Mourinho unlike some of the rest of you lot doesn't mean I hope he fails.

As far as I'm concerned it's one match at a time and he's got a long way to go before I can say that I like him let alone feel that something more.

Getting in Mourinho isn't the major coup some of you seem to think it is. Also, it's not us that's lucky to have him but rather the other way around.

Just because I'm not queueing up to suck off Mourinho unlike some of the rest of you lot doesn't mean I hope he fails.

As far as I'm concerned it's one match at a time and he's got a long way to go before I can say that I like him let alone feel that something more.

Getting in Mourinho isn't the major coup some of you seem to think it is. Also, it's not us that's lucky to have him but rather the other way around.

Could have fooled me mate, you're already saying he's going to be a failure, pretty negative attitude to have if you ask me.

You're right, it is one match at a time but we both know the second we lose a single match you will be on here spouting off about how shit his appointment was and how he's going to be a massive failure and how we should have never sacked Poch yadda yadda, your agenda is obvious, that's the issue.

How do you know it isn't? Can you see into the future? All we have to go on at this point is his career and how well we have played during his first game with us, so things are looking pretty positive so far in my eyes.

I do agree with you on the last part (about him being lucky to have us) but that's irrelevant, same could be said about our ex manager as well couldn't it?

Could have fooled me mate, you're already saying he's going to be a failure, pretty negative attitude to have if you ask me.

You're right, it is one match at a time but we both know the second we lose a single match you will be on here spouting off about how shit his appointment was and how he's going to be a massive failure and how we should have never sacked Poch yadda yadda, your agenda is obvious, that's the issue.

How do you know it isn't? Can you see into the future? All we have to go on at this point is his career and how well we have played during his first game with us, so things are looking pretty positive so far in my eyes.

I do agree with you on the last part (about him being lucky to have us) but that's irrelevant, same could be said about our ex manager as well couldn't it?

FFS.

Now I'm the one standing out from.the herd instead of being seem as part of it!

A week is certainly a long time!

:dembelelol:

Sammy, you can fuck right off you cunt.

You all sound brainwashed!

Probably the most vomit inducing comment since I read a Liverpool supporter claim that Brendan Rodgers was an inspiration and role model for him to live his life.

I don't understand why people get so attached to managers and players, football is ever changing, people lose their jobs all the time.

People act like they have lost a loved one because Poch has gone, it's really not that deep.

The club always comes first, always.

Back
Top Bottom