Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So if Jose is a success can we thank levy for appointing a world class manager then? Regardless of what you think about the bald one , this appointment shows the direction he wants the club to go in, he was also great friends with poch so can’t have been an easy decision for him to make to let him go , but I think it was the right call, a hard one no less as poch made us dream again, and as others have said before hopefully Jose is the one who can help us turn them dreams into reality!

Anyone see Gary Neville foaming at the mouth trying to explain how us and Mourinho is a marriage of convenience and has pre nuptials written all over it.. he was actually shaking as he was saying it.. once again we have broken the football world and everyone is shitting themselves.
Saw the quotes last night. Cuntish/bitter because their manager is a pleb. Off to find the video footage now to see him shaking!!

Anyone see Gary Neville foaming at the mouth trying to explain how us and Mourinho is a marriage of convenience and has pre nuptials written all over it.. he was actually shaking as he was saying it.. once again we have broken the football world and everyone is shitting themselves.
Gary Neville talks shite sometimes for sure, but any Spurs fan who doesn’t think he’s making even a half decent point here just isn’t being honest with themselves.

Everything he has said since joining has made sense. I'm getting a chubby everytime I watch that video of him slating Woolwich. All my utd mates are livid already. I said a while ago we would be lucky to get a hungry Jose. Look at Alli already. I love what I've seen so far. Swap dier for ndombele and I'll be happy to take jose for a half a pint. Maybe a pint come January

Jose is a very very smart fella. He is saying all the right things, being charming and funny,however we have to remember he has just arrived and it's only the beginning. It's when things start to go wrong that the moody sulky Jose appears. I doubt he has changed, let's hope that we have a good run of success before we see the switch

I've forgotten how many managers we've had since I've been supporting this club. The idea I'm more of a Poch fan than an actual Spurs fan is a joke.

I'll still continue to support this club but I ain't going to lie, something died in me last week.

giphy.gif

Gary Neville talks shite sometimes for sure, but any Spurs fan who doesn’t think he’s making even a half decent point here just isn’t being honest with themselves.
We are CL finalists and regulars, it’s hardly like he has taken over at Everton is it? No disrespect to there fans but people need to stop seeing us as punching above our weight, look at our squad , our stadium and facilities etc , this is where we belong! We are a very good appointment for Jose as we have the capability to win titles and if he does do it with us because of most people views of us as a club it will be seen to be better than the success of Klopp and Pep

Of course. I have no doubt that both Levy and Jose have gone into this partnership with every intention of making it work.

But they are both smart men and there are probably clauses in the deal that will allow them to part ways fairly easily when/if it sours.

[
We are CL finalists and regulars, it’s hardly like he has taken over at Everton is it? No disrespect to there fans but people need to stop seeing us as punching above our weight, look at our squad , our stadium and facilities etc , this is where we belong! We are a very good appointment for Jose as we have the capability to win titles and if he does do it with us because of most people views of us as a club it will be seen to be better than the success of Klopp and Pep
Hilarious that someone is talking about people not “being honest with themselves”, when that person is of the disposition that Jose isn’t a step up from Pochettino.

Yet if Jose ended up at the gooners we would have to take them seriously again :pochfacepalm:
It’s almost as if people want world class players and big signings, but the total opposite theory applies to a manager.

As long as he’s likable it’s enough....must be absolutely killing them that Jose has turned into into a big lovable kitten, they don’t know where to turn.

Even to the point of winning our first away game in the league for 11 months means nothing because it’s only West Ham

Who we lost to......at home......

Last edited:
So if Jose is a success can we thank levy for appointing a world class manager then? Regardless of what you think about the bald one , this appointment shows the direction he wants the club to go in, he was also great friends with poch so can’t have been an easy decision for him to make to let him go , but I think it was the right call, a hard one no less as poch made us dream again, and as others have said before hopefully Jose is the one who can help us turn them dreams into reality!
I'm no fan of Levy at all but people digging him out for sacking Poch are cocks. As for those wallys with the "to dare is too dear" flag absolute hamptons.

I'm no fan of Levy at all but people digging him out for sacking Poch are cocks. As for those wallys with the "to dare is too dear" flag absolute hamptons.
Especially when Poch was the 5th highest paid manager in Europe and Jose is on 5M more than he was.

Absolute dick heads reacting as if he just gave Sherwood the job back.

What’s so ridiculous with this hero worshipping, of anyone you don’t know, is that there’s people cry wanking, who might hate Pochs guts if they worked for him.

YOU DONT KNOW HIM.
HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

This Poch v Mourinho shit needs to stop. I love Poch. To me, he's the 2nd best manager in our history, but he's gone now. There is no need to take away his achievements, if you are against him, just like there is no need to not accept Mourinho and/or call him washed up. Both of them are incredible managers. Get behind the current, respect the previous.
Apart from Poch being our fourth best manager (Arthur Rowe and The General have to take precedent), agree with the rest.

Back
Top Bottom