Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Poch v Mourinho shit needs to stop. I love Poch. To me, he's the 2nd best manager in our history, but he's gone now. There is no need to take away his achievements, if you are against him, just like there is no need to not accept Mourinho and/or call him washed up. Both of them are incredible managers. Get behind the current, respect the previous.
That is very agreeable.

Especially when Poch was the 5th highest paid manager in Europe and Jose is on 5M more than he was.

Absolute dick heads reacting as if he just gave Sherwood the job back.

What’s so ridiculous with this hero worshipping, of anyone you don’t know, is that there’s people cry wanking, who might hate Pochs guts if they worked for him.

YOU DONT KNOW HIM.
HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.
I’m out....I’ll leave you all to celebrate the legendary 5 years we came top 4 and lost a combined 7 semis and finals

New era, this thread actually puts a downer on the new vibes.
Enjoy the past, you won’t find me talking about Poch anymore

:pochfacepalm:

I don't know Harry Kane, Ledley King, Chris Houghton, BMJ, Garry Mabbut personally but I appreciate the service that they put in for the club I love.

Other people that I admire that I've never met include Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Florence Nightingale, Nelson Mandela.

:pochfacepalm:

I don't know Harry Kane, Ledley King, Chris Houghton, BMJ, Garry Mabbut personally but I appreciate the service that they put in for the club I love.

Other people that I admire that I've never met include Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Florence Nightingale, Nelson Mandela.

Difference between appreciation and borderline bereavement and giving up on the club because he’s been sacked though eh

Difference between appreciation and borderline bereavement and giving up on the club because he’s been sacked though eh
I think appreciation and borderline bereavement go hand in hand when someone you love is sacked, giving up the club is a step to far but I don't believe anyone is going to do that.

We are CL finalists and regulars, it’s hardly like he has taken over at Everton is it? No disrespect to there fans but people need to stop seeing us as punching above our weight, look at our squad , our stadium and facilities etc , this is where we belong! We are a very good appointment for Jose as we have the capability to win titles and if he does do it with us because of most people views of us as a club it will be seen to be better than the success of Klopp and Pep

But we ARE punching above our weight we are the 6th richest club. Clubs like Man U and Woolwich are punching below their weight.

'We have the capabilty to win titles' You mean Prem titles, not right now we don't and we've only really come close when Leicester won the title, Jose has been brought in to make that happen starting from next season. He has all the pressure to him do that, it's a good thing he can handle it. To win the FA cup, league cup would be nice but that's not what he's being hired for.

I hope it works out because there isn't a manager we can hire with more accolades than him after this.

Coming from someone who thought Poch wasn’t much of a step up from Jol or Redknapp. You’re a joke mate.
You still haven’t explained how many levels above top 5 to top 4 is.
Redknapl finished 4th twice when all our rivals bar Liverpool were better and we had a worse squad.
So if you think finishing 5th, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th and leaving in 14th is some universe apart then good for you.

Poch was also abysmal in the EL and domestics, and got to a CL Final where as Harry got to a CL quarter.

You think Poch is top bracket, well compare him to top bracket managers. He’s a lot closer to Jol than he is to Jose.

I know it does and as you mentioned him when you said you were done with him, you really shouldn't have a problem if I oppose your statements.

I don't know what you call crywanking. People being sad because he was sacked?
I’m not discussing people’s feelings about Pochs sacking in the Jose thread

Back
Top Bottom