Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's really funny when I read comments on how good the current squad is. Guys, wake up and face the reality.
There is no way this team to progress without 4-5 big transfers. No matter who comes in, quality talks in football. Either in technic or mentally. And the current squad lacks both.

There is no plan, it's a mish mash group of players and it shows in the way we play. Why isn't Levy sacking Hitchen and overhauling the scouting dept. Our recruitment has been abysmal for years

Not at all impressed with Jose's record or style of Football.

But really pissed off with this decision.

If there was one guy who could get us over the line against Pep's oil state backed Harlem Globetrotters it was Mourinho.

Feels like we have tossed this cup away and my God have trophies have been thin on the ground this century.

Cant see why Levi couldn't have held off for 7 days.

I really do hope it isn't Ryan Mason in charge on Sunday.

Lol.

Would you really want Mourinho claiming to be our most successful manager to bring Trophies to the club? Would you like a statue too go with it?

Back
Top Bottom