Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck him and unless he wants to be specific and reveal why he was misled he should keep his trap shut.

Why didn't he quit when he realised he had been misled? Oh wait, the 15M a year he rinsed out of us might have been a factor. Gee, i wish my employer could mislead me and give me 15M a year to make up for it.
I think Levy told him that 2017 Dele is back and that Sissoko isn't as shit as he looks. No wonder Mourinho feels betrayed.

Absolute fraudster. He may have been the special one 10 years ago but he has declined and football has changed, he is now the equivalent of a guy selling magic beans.

Charmed Levy with the squad is fine shit then failed massively. Worst error of Levy’s tenure and that is saying something, blew up the house Poch built and now we are a total mess. To learn from Ally Gold that when Poch was fired we had a choice of him or Nagelsmann and we choose Jose was a kick in the balls.

Absolute fraudster. He may have been the special one 10 years ago but he has declined and football has changed, he is now the equivalent of a guy selling magic beans.

Charmed Levy with the squad is fine shit then failed massively. Worst error of Levy’s tenure and that is saying something, blew up the house Poch built and now we are a total mess. To learn from Ally Gold that when Poch was fired we had a choice of him or Nagelsmann and we choose Jose was a kick in the balls.

At the time Poch was fired; Nagelsmann's RB were flying... Not sure how likely his exit would have been at that time tbh.

Ali G comes with the same self-proffessed "just what i heard" caveats as the rest of the media mob.

At the time Poch was fired; Nagelsmann's RB were flying... Not sure how likely his exit would have been at that time tbh.

Ali G comes with the same self-proffessed "just what i heard" caveats as the rest of the media mob.

Fair enough maybe maybe not but Jose what a disaster, I hadn’t realised how bad he was, we had no decent attacking patterns during his tenure other than Son and Kane linking up sometimes. His methods just looked so dated and for £15m a year.

I came to terms with Fonseca because he apparently is an attacking coach but I really couldn’t stomach another Jose like Nuno. If we are going to be average or crap then at least let’s be exciting. The likes of Jose or AVB make me not want to watch the club.

Fair enough maybe maybe not but Jose what a disaster, I hadn’t realised how bad he was, we had no decent attacking patterns during his tenure other than Son and Kane linking up sometimes. His methods just looked so dated and for £15m a year.

I came to terms with Fonseca because he apparently is an attacking coach but I really couldn’t stomach another Jose like Nuno. If we are going to be average or crap then at least let’s be exciting. The likes of Jose or AVB make me not want to watch the club.

Much like during his time on sky before we hired him; listening to Jose's punditry during the Euros he sounds like a man with a flexible philosophy to the game. Baffling really to know his mind us capable of working this way yet insists on reverting to type once he's on the job.... Especially after boasting a fresh vision and a new, younger coaching team.

Much like during his time on sky before we hired him; listening to Jose's punditry during the Euros he sounds like a man with a flexible philosophy to the game. Baffling really to know his mind us capable of working this way yet insists on reverting to type once he's on the job.... Especially after boasting a fresh vision and a new, younger coaching team.

I can’t work it out either. When you looked at our squad with Kane, Son, Bale, Regulion, Doherty, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Dele, Lucas, Bergwijn all our strength was in attack and yet we opted to sit in our box deep defending crosses all game putting everything on Dier and Sanchez our weaker players.

It’s like he said one thing and did the total opposite. My gut feeling is he is to stubborn to change and even if he rationally knows he is wrong his ego won’t let him.

Worst mistake we commited in this century, Levy should be fire just for his appointment, let alone the other shit he has done.
And he will go on and succeed elsewhere maybe Roma and the fans will realise that it's not the managers like him holding the club back but the owners and people at the top!

My son says the Twitter news from a very reliable source is White to Woolwich and Grealish to City all but done. And that would be to move him eventually into the Dr Bruyne role whilst playing them together at times.

Add Sancho to United and we just go further back each week.

Absolutely shocking state of affairs at this club at present.

Why are you posting this in the Jose thread?

Shaw said even his international team-mates had asked: "What's his problem?"

"Clearly I am in his head a lot and he clearly thinks about me a lot," the 25-year-old said.

"There is no hiding that we didn't get on," Shaw added, speaking of his time playing under Mourinho.

"I think he was a brilliant manager but, you know, the past is the past. It is time to move on. I am trying to move on but, obviously, he can't.

"He continuously talks about me, which I find quite strange. Even some of the lads have said 'what's his problem?' and 'why does he keep talking?' He just needs to move on."

Back
Top Bottom