Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EcPf8giXQAAkYFc.jpg:large

:nunoout:
Why is his nipple so out of place?

From today's Florentino Perez leaks regarding Mourinho and a young Mezut Özil:

So he came here with a grilfriend, he was 21 year old 3rd generation turkish... and he discovers Madrid, and that point no more 3rd generation no more girldfriend, he tells his girldfriend to fuck off and changes his life style.

He falls in love with an italian model, from Milan. He used to take his private jet, go to Milan, fuck with her and return. One day Mourinho, who is very funny, got tired of his shit, and asks Ozil: "Hey ozil, the bream" they called him the bream, "can I talk to you on a personal level, like father to son?" and the poor guy says "Yes, sure". "Look this girl is fucking with the entire Inter and the entire Milan squad including the staff" and at the end of the conversation Ozil is like I may end up leaving her.

I bet Jose had this face when he called Özil a bream :mourpoint:

That's clearly a fake hand around Abraham's waist. The real hand has a large knife in it. Your honeymoon period won't last long, Tammy - probably about as long as that shower you two are just about to get into...

That's clearly a fake hand around Abraham's waist. The real hand has a large knife in it. Your honeymoon period won't last long, Tammy - probably about as long as that shower you two are just about to get into...

The hand around his waist definite nonce tendencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
It cheered me up to see him lose after being lauded for a winning start. I didn't think people would be interested in me updating them on every win too, but that can be arranged.
I'm sure it also cheered him up when Spurs lost after being lauded for their winning start and going top of the table!

I never thought he was the right fit for us. But knowing what we do now, who we have in charge now and the state of things, I wish he was still at the club. At least he was getting goals and a lot of good performances out of Harry, who at his best is our best player.

Back
Top Bottom