Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His style of football appears behind Tuchel, Potter, Pep, Klopp….But to sack him a week before a cup final is to humiliate a world class manager. You sow humiliation you will reap it.

He's great when he's got a team/squad full of great players. Getting more out of an average to good bunch, now that's a different story.
Totally agree , he's successful when owners buy success for their clubs. Without a team full of ready made world class players that cost millions ....he is fucking clueless ..

His style of football appears behind Tuchel, Potter, Pep, Klopp….But to sack him a week before a cup final is to humiliate a world class manager. You sow humiliation you will reap it.
It was a loser move - that is why we will always be a loser club under ENIC

It's the best thing this club has done in 2 seasons. My only regret was it wasn't televised by Amazon.

This is why the cunt was sacked..............
E5M-9G4XEAIyqOX

Our worst performing manager in nearly 20yrs and I'd argue all day with anyone that actually thinks that Jol did a worse job (given where we were, the resources available to him he did a much, much better job than the cunt dinosaur!!).

Let's also bear in mind that only a matter of weeks prior to his sacking we were absolutely dry-humped by City. He'd lost the dressing room, we were totally fucked and it was getting worse with every game. He didn't deserve to wear our colours. How anyone can't see this is absolutely mindblowing.

It's the best thing this club has done in 2 seasons. My only regret was it wasn't televised by Amazon.

E5M-9G4XEAIyqOX

Our worst performing manager in nearly 20yrs and I'd argue all day with anyone that actually thinks that Jol did a worse job (given where we were, the resources available to him he did a much, much better job than the cunt dinosaur!!).

Let's also bear in mind that only a matter of weeks prior to his sacking we were absolutely dry-humped by City. He'd lost the dressing room, we were totally fucked and it was getting worse with every game. He didn't deserve to wear our colours. How anyone can't see this is absolutely mindblowing.
I can't vote for this twice...but I did.

E5M-9G4XEAIyqOX

This claim would be far less suspect if:

a) You said worst in 13 years (dating back to the beginning of HR's reign); which would have been pure fact.

or

b) The person compiling the chart hadn't conveniently omitted Juande Ramos all together.

Would it be incorrect of me to assume that Ramos was the worst of the lot? .....Thus rendering JM statistically the 3rd worst of the last 17 years.

...Not good for a man of his standing, but at least that would be factually accurate.

Considering the club has won 1 cup in 20 years, yes its the best thing it did, we got richly rewarded for it. Winning trophies is the worst.
You actually think that he would have won! That he hadn't lost the dressing room! That we weren't beaten up by farmers whose manager was in a prison cell! That he got dry-humped 3-0 by City just a few weeks earlier.

He didn't deserve to take the team to Wembley, he was an utter embarrassment and an abject failure at Spurs.

You actually think that he would have won! That he hadn't lost the dressing room! That we weren't beaten up by farmers whose manager was in a prison cell! That he got dry-humped 3-0 by City just a few weeks earlier.

He didn't deserve to take the team to Wembley, he was an utter embarrassment and an abject failure at Spurs.
Its like Poch not taking Lucas to the final instead of Kane. Levy taking dumb Mason in the final instead of the manager that took us there. They both worked out with loser mentality losing games

17yrs is "nearly 20yrs" and Romos won a trophy.

Its like Poch not taking Lucas to the final instead of Kane. Levy taking dumb Mason in the final instead of the manager that took us there. They both worked out with loser mentality losing games
We were fucking losing under the dinosaur!!! Lots! And to utter shite, he'd lost the dressing room totally and utterly he had to go.

Th whole Poch not playing is also just ridiculous, Kane was and has always been consistently better than him. So unless you actually want to believe that Poch really, really wanted to lose the final then yeah he thought he drop Lucas to ensure this happened making his dreams come true.

Mason was better than the Dinosaur!!

I wouldn't bother.

People seem to have this weird faith in Jose. As you've said, his tenure was a long list of calamitous failures towards the end, but he would've apparently won the final because Jose. Yeah, sure.

The man was there desperately chucking on attackers as a Croatian team walked through us. He was beyond done at the club.

I wouldn't bother.

People seem to have this weird faith in Jose. As you've said, his tenure was a long list of calamitous failures towards the end, but he would've apparently won the final because Jose. Yeah, sure.

The man was there desperately chucking on attackers as a Croatian team walked through us. He was beyond done at the club.
It's utterly mind-blowing like they watched us tear up teams every week under him! Honestly, the worst football we've played in as long I can genuinely remember, utter dross and getting worse with every passing game.

It's utterly mind-blowing like they watched us tear up teams every week under him! Honestly, the worst football we've played in as long I can genuinely remember, utter dross and getting worse with every passing game.

He's not even a likeable bloke like Nuno where you can see why fans might want to give him some leeway. He is and was an egomaniac who will blame everyone but himself when results start going wrong, and will chuck every player he can under the bus in the process.

Absolute tosser, was just glad he went. We lose the final 9/10 times with or without him.

He's not even a likeable bloke like Nuno where you can see why fans might want to give him some leeway. He is and was an egomaniac who will blame everyone but himself when results start going wrong, and will chuck every player he can under the bus in the process.

Absolute tosser, was just glad he went. We lose the final 9/10 times with or without him.
His last act as Spurs head coach was to activate the poisoned destabilising Harry Kane we have now. The man was an utter cluster fuck skip fire of an appointment by Levy. Half the issues Nuno has now stem from him. It will take another six months to wash the Chelsea stench out if the place.

Back
Top Bottom