Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ummmm... That's when he first arrived.

Unless I'm mistaken he didn't say anything about going on strike in that clip either.
The best striker in the PL for 5 straight seasons is being told his profile is a bit shit, but he can turn him into a profile like his!!! Casually dropping into the convo alluding to the reason he thinks his profile is low is that he's a Tottenham!!! On his SECOND DAY!

The best striker in the PL for 5 straight seasons is being told his profile is a bit shit, but he can turn him into a profile like his!!! Casually dropping into the convo alluding to the reason he thinks his profile is low is that he's a Tottenham!!! On his SECOND DAY!

It's just Jose saying "Stick with me kid, I'll make you a bigger star".... Pushing his motivational buttons.

What you're suggesting makes no sense..... Jose arrives and he's telling Harry he needs to leave??? Nah.

It's just Jose saying "Stick with me kid, I'll make you a bigger star".... Pushing his motivational buttons.

What you're suggesting makes no sense..... Jose arrives and he's telling Harry he needs to leave??? Nah.
No.

Jose arrives and he is telling one of the biggest stars in the PL, I'll make you a star!!!

This is sowing the seeds. Sowing the seeds that the reason is because he's at Tottenham. (I was gobsmacked when the likes of Sherwood and Ferdinand's method of motivation to our players was to have them interested by Real Madrid, it's the same thing. The inference is your current club is shit, bigger clubs are out there, listen to us and we'll make it happen for you).

No.

Jose arrives and he is telling one of the biggest stars in the PL, I'll make you a star!!!

This is sowing the seeds. Sowing the seeds that the reason is because he's at Tottenham. (I was gobsmacked when the likes of Sherwood and Ferdinand's method of motivation to our players was to have them interested by Real Madrid, it's the same thing. The inference is your current club is shit, bigger clubs are out there, listen to us and we'll make it happen for you).

Seems necessary to remind you off the statement I questioned:

"His last act as Spurs head coach was to activate the poisoned destabilising Harry Kane we have now."

So yeh..... Any evidence this actually took place?

If so; I'm keen to see/read it....

Seems necessary to remind you off the statement I questioned:

"His last act as Spurs head coach was to activate the poisoned destabilising Harry Kane we have now."

So yeh..... Any evidence this actually took place?

If so; I'm keen to see/read it....
So remove the words "last act".

I'm telling you his presence at Spurs was a catalyst in Kane wanting out, as evidenced by his words on just his 2nd day in the job!!! God only knows the dialogue for the rest of his time here. Like I said, there's no difference in telling a player that "he's good enough to play for Real Madrid" or telling the leagues biggest star that "he'll make him a star". It's all motivational, just totally misguided if you are in a side pushing for the title yourself.

I'm telling you his presence at Spurs was a catalyst in Kane wanting out, as evidenced by his words on just his 2nd day in the job!!! God only knows the dialogue for the rest of his time here. Like I said, there's no difference in telling a player that "he's good enough to play for Real Madrid" or telling the leagues biggest star that "he'll make him a star". It's all motivational, just totally misguided if you are in a side pushing for the title yourself.
Oh shut up

Nah..... I'm not gonna start doctoring the guys quote thanks.

You're telling me?

Not exactly the kind of source I was gunning for, tbf.

Shall we just park this.....?

You may ignore all that I've posted if you like.

I've read it...... It just doesn't amount to much (if anything) given the question at hand.

It's just fan theory presented to 'prove' another piece of fan theory......

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 I use the word "last" correctly mate. The day he was fired instead of being told to pack his box and leave under the watchful eye of a security guard like most sensible companies he was allowed to address the squad. He had a one on one with Kane and a few others where I have it from very sound sources he told Harry to get the hell out. If that's not good enough for his /Levy's defenders I could give a fuck. A big flying one.

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 I use the word "last" correctly mate. The day he was fired instead of being told to pack his box and leave under the watchful eye of a security guard like most sensible companies he was allowed to address the squad. He had a one on one with Kane and a few others where I have it from very sound sources he told Harry to get the hell out. If that's not good enough for his /Levy's defenders I could give a fuck. A big flying one.

No need in the slightest to be antsy about it.....

Legit and fair question was asked.

I'm no Jose fanboy; I'm just keen to know the truth about what goes on at our club.

“Mou is less and less special and more a normal one. The former hero of Inter’s Triplete has been unable to make a difference for a few years now,” Area Napoli report him saying.

“After the evident difficulties in his experiences with Manchester United and Tottenham, Mourinho has not been able to change the trend that sees the Giallorossi defeated in the matches that count and against the strongest opponents.

“The tough defeat against Lazio in the derby and the 1-0 defeat in Turin yesterday confirm the bad habit of the Capitolini in big matches.

“But Mourinho’s lack of impact on the Giallorossi is even more serious if you think of the money Roma have spent in the transfer market.

“Mourinho’s Roma were the leading Italian club in terms of expenditure in the summer, and the fifth in Europe. A purchase campaign that requires other results.”

If he can’t hack it in Italy, then he’s 100% finished at the top level.
Screenshot-2020-08-31-at-16.09.52-320x179.jpg

But he has an emotional connection with Newcastle.

He is done. Once his stock is ruined in Italy too he will have nowhere else to hide. All the elite clubs won't touch him with a bargepole, his career is on a total downward trajectory and there's no saving it whatsoever.

I don't doubt his tactical brain is still in tact, but coaching wise his methods seem outdated, and his man-management approaches are even more so. He may still appeal to veterans of the game but most of the younger players won't be dictated to like that, or treated like shit.

Us hiring him after his United debacle was a joke. He made Ole look a good manager purely by virtue of the fact Ole is a normal human being rather than a toxic, abusive, bitter little person who will tear everything down around him before admitting he got it wrong.

“Mou is less and less special and more a normal one. The former hero of Inter’s Triplete has been unable to make a difference for a few years now,” Area Napoli report him saying.

“After the evident difficulties in his experiences with Manchester United and Tottenham, Mourinho has not been able to change the trend that sees the Giallorossi defeated in the matches that count and against the strongest opponents.

“The tough defeat against Lazio in the derby and the 1-0 defeat in Turin yesterday confirm the bad habit of the Capitolini in big matches.

“But Mourinho’s lack of impact on the Giallorossi is even more serious if you think of the money Roma have spent in the transfer market.

“Mourinho’s Roma were the leading Italian club in terms of expenditure in the summer, and the fifth in Europe. A purchase campaign that requires other results.”

Oh oh...I'm shocked. Wait no im not in the least bit shocked. Dinosaur goes extinct story still good for a few witless avatars though.

Back
Top Bottom