Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After their 6-1 thrashing tonight

He's consistent I think we can say that.

Have to laugh at that “Jose takes blame” headline.

“It’s my fault, I decided to select completely shit players who are far worse than the starting XI”, is hardly taking blame.

It’s pretending to take blame while shitting on the players.

“It’s my fault, I decided to select completely shit players who are far worse than the starting XI”, is hardly taking blame.

It's classic cuntishness from the uber cunt. Throw the players under the bus because it can't ever be anything do with his coaching can it?

FCSdtukX0A014VR

:pochsmirk:

Who do we think the next club to fall for hiring him based on his past achievements will be? Newcastle to help boost their profile maybe? Depends on who they appoint now and whether they do well, I suppose. It's definitely going to be another step down the ol' ladder for Jose, his career has been on a steady decline since he left Madrid.

Who do we think the next club to fall for hiring him based on his past achievements will be? Newcastle to help boost their profile maybe? Depends on who they appoint now and whether they do well, I suppose. It's definitely going to be another step down the ol' ladder for Jose, his career has been on a steady decline since he left Madrid.
Newcastle are going to win the league with that Zorro guy we jogged on.

To be fair Nuno should be saying that too after last nights debacle. The gulf between our first 11 and second 11 is incredible really.

Back
Top Bottom