Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Posting this in here because it's relevant about what we should expect from a manager that's going to get us to play again. It's only been TWO fucking weeks under Arteta and it's crystal clear that he's already influencing a style of play, this is made worse as it also includes academy players!!!

I've no idea how he ends up as a manager, there is literally nothing for us lot not in the game to take as a baseline of measurement from his work as an assistant under Pep but their "performances" (even evident in their loss against the Chavs) have improved.

Look to how we are playing, our "performance" and not the result. This is how we should be critiquing the current boss and what he's currently doing. Ignore the results for now.

Oh wait, so you say that you would have posted about him were you able to these past couple of months, but take aim at those that have been posting about him. RightO.

I hadn’t posted for two months. That’s why it hadn’t commented.
We’ve been trash for about a week, so it wouldn’t have been an issue anyway.

You are completely confusing "performance" with "results".
And this is why you are in a constant state of disarray with regards to your view that “Dele has never been poor” and that “Aurier has massively improved us” and that “Kane should never be dropped” and that “Moura is only good for ten minutes off the bench” and that “Ndombele is world class” etc

I hadn’t posted for two months. That’s why it hadn’t commented.
We’ve been trash for about a week, so it wouldn’t have been an issue anyway.

And this is why you are in a constant state of disarray with regards to your view that “Dele has never been poor” and that “Aurier has massively improved us” and that “Kane should never be dropped” and that “Moura is only good for ten minutes off the bench” and that “Ndombele is world class” etc
This is the Jose thread.

Discuss!!

I don't think it would help us out applying these offensive options instead of our central midfielders. We had a very sexy lineup against Norwich, but it was suicide trying to play them in our denfensive setup.
We lost to Norwich because Foyth is a moron and Aurier hasn’t the brain to know when there is no one behind him and he can just let the ball run.
Or actually just kick it properly out of play.

Posting this in here because it's relevant about what we should expect from a manager that's going to get us to play again. It's only been TWO fucking weeks under Arteta and it's crystal clear that he's already influencing a style of play, this is made worse as it also includes academy players!!!

I've no idea how he ends up as a manager, there is literally nothing for us lot not in the game to take as a baseline of measurement from his work as an assistant under Pep but their "performances" (even evident in their loss against the Chavs) have improved.

Look to how we are playing, our "performance" and not the result. This is how we should be critiquing the current boss and what he's currently doing. Ignore the results for now.

Don't worry too much

Arteta never won a trophy so he must be shit

“I wish we was like Woolwich”

dear oh dear

We lost to Norwich because Foyth is a moron and Aurier hasn’t the brain to know when there is no one behind him and he can just let the ball run.
Or actually just kick it properly out of play.

No. We "lost" because we were set up wrong. We did get a couple of big chances in the first half from our long balls, but besides of that everything happened outside our box. We got f***ing lucky with a wank VAR call on Pukki. My favourite moment in the first half was after 38:38 mins in the game where Ndombele applied himself in a challenge. That's how little we showed

No. We lost because we were set up wrong. We did get a couple of big chances in the first half from our long balls, but besides of that everything happened outside our box. We got f***ing lucky with a wank VAR call on Pukki. My favourite moment in the first half was after 38:38 mins in the game where Ndombele applied himself in a challenge. That's how little we showed
We lost from two defensive errors and our forwards squandering chances

Fuck off!

No mate, I'm shit scared of them for the first time in 5yrs (and I've only seen two games). As I watched them go toe to toe with Chavs and completely outplay Untied. Both of these teams played us off the park!
Oh dear, I’m glad their massively brilliant new “style” before the hysteria yesterday caused you, had yielded a whole 2pts from three games while scoring 2.
That’s one more point and one more goal than us at our absolute worst.

You really was ok with us playing like this between January and October though. Uncanny.

Am I the only one whose had my arse with Jose already? I'm already sick of his fucking antics on the sidelines and his digging players out in pressers etc. He is already acting like he's in his 3rd year and wants a payoff. Totally fucking sick of him already...let's not even mention the way he has made changes to personnel and tactics like its going out of fashion...(I know some were forced)... feels like a manger in his last 3 month's not the first few weeks. Genuinely fucking sick of his mardy face and mardy comments. He's being a nob.

Jose should be Jose. He needs to play his old style defensive boring wining football trophies and tough with the players.
This new approach is too soft and is not working.

Calm down FFS.

Scared of Woolwich because of what exactly?

Santa Maria.
Because they are playing football mate. They are showing repeated passages of play, which demonstrates the influence of the coach. The only repeatable patterns to us have been long balls from Toby.

It might all turn to shit, who knows but look at their performances including the loss against the Chavs and you can see instantly how Arteta wants them to play. We categorically can't say that about us.

Don't worry though we are not allowed to say anything for weeks on how our manager is doing. Just gotta sit here in silence and give it time before we can pass any comment whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom