Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im talking domestically. You can't compare Mourinhos 23 trophies to Pochettinos 0 when one has had the benefit of managing mostly the biggest and most expensive clubs from the leagues hes managed in to Poch who managed relegation battlers Espanol, newly promoted Southampton and perennial underachievers Tottenham.

Mourinho and Pochettinos only comparison now is that they are on 0 trophies with Spurs. Mourinho has his chance next season.

well there you go. You hit the nail on the head. Mourinho gets his opportunity next season.

Jose has never managed a club this small within its respected league though.

So can you really compare?

If Poch had also managed the best teams in Portugal, Italy, Spain and England and won 0, I'd understand.

Its an unfair comparison.

Yes, Mourinho has shown to be a winner. But not at Spurs yet, so right now, hes on the same amount of trophies as Pochettino. Let's see what he can do next season.
So your saying Jose didn’t win Chelsea there first league title in 50 years? Surely not ? And obviously sir Alex is a fraud, he only won trophies at United , didn’t do it at spurs what a fucking fraud

The one where finished behind a championship team when all our rivals were utter toilet and we had the best Spurs team and manager in three decades
Jesus Christ. I think you need to revise your knowledge of the term “bottling”, Samuel. “Bottling” refers to where you lose something when you’re in the driving seat and seemingly nothing can stop you. For example, Liverpool quite clearly “bottled” the league last season, as they were 10 points clear at Christmas. We weren’t first once in the 15/16 season.

Get out of here with that stupid revisionist bollocks. That is literally something a gooner troll would say.

Im talking domestically. You can't compare Mourinhos 23 trophies to Pochettinos 0 when one has had the benefit of managing mostly the biggest and most expensive clubs from the leagues hes managed in to Poch who managed relegation battlers Espanol, newly promoted Southampton and perennial underachievers Tottenham.

Mourinho and Pochettinos only comparison now is that they are on 0 trophies with Spurs. Mourinho has his chance next season.

Maybe the real question is why has no big club come in for Poch

I said half our fan base are just happy to reach a final , that is the problem, I bet your the kind of guy that thinks everyone should get a medal at sports day as it’s the taking part that counts? I’m sorry to break it to you but football is about winning , the game is about glory, and ultimately there was fuck all glory when we bottled it on the biggest stage in Spain, but if you can somehow take glory from that then fair play to you, Maybe the club should release a DVD celebrating our big day out in Spain as it was such a great achievement, I’m surprised Harry hasn’t named his son Madrid to remind him of that successful night when we lost the CL final!
And I said I have some of the greatest memories supporting Spurs whilst getting to the final of the CL. I don't take any glory from Madrid, I've never said this or acted as though I have so why do you even insinuate this?

So, how do I become a big-time supporter like you?

Why should I become a supporter like you?

Why is being a supporter like me such a problem for a supporter like you?

So your saying Jose didn’t win Chelsea there first league title in 50 years? Surely not ? And obviously sir Alex is a fraud, he only won trophies at United , didn’t do it at spurs what a fucking fraud
SAF was shit because he didn’t leave and prove himself at Runcorn Utd

And given the chance, Fat Sam would have won ten CL finals at Juve

[/QUOTE
but we didn’t 😂😂 we achieved nothing last season. We achieved nothing this season. When are you going to get into you’re head dude, winning trophies is an achievement. Not winning anything isn’t an achievement. You achieve success by winning silverware. Getting to a final and losing it isn’t achieving success.
I do think you can say qualifying for the CL is an achievement. To what level is arguable, but it is an achievement against not qualifying for it.

He did.

Or are you forgetting Chelsea were one of, if not, the wealthiest teams in the country!?

I know you tend to come across as thick in most of your posts, but i thought even you would be able to understand.

Mourinho has 0 trophies at Spurs. Pochettino has 0 trophies as Spurs. That's the only comparison that should be made between the two.

And until Jose wins something at Spurs, he hasn't performed any better.

And I said I have some of the greatest memories supporting Spurs whilst getting to the final of the CL. I don't take any glory from Madrid, I've never said this or acted as though I have so why do you even insinuate this?

Apparently only hoping for league cups makes you a big time supporter......

:cunt:

He did.

Or are you forgetting Chelsea were one of, if not, the wealthiest teams in the country!?

I know you tend to come across as thick in most of your posts, but i thought even you would be able to understand.

Mourinho has 0 trophies at Spurs. Pochettino has 0 trophies as Spurs. That's the only comparison that should be made between the two.

And until Jose wins something at Spurs, he hasn't performed any better.
I come across thick? You come across like a lonely Inbred child whose mother is also his sister ! You make out your some pro football scout who watches every league and knows every player, when the simple fact is you live in your mother / sisters basement playing football manager while pretending to be some football genius! You really are a stupid wee cunt aren’t you, by your logic you can’t compare any 2 managers unless they have managed the same team? What a stupid fucking imbred cunt!

I remember when the quote was “great players want to play in the CL”. I guess that was around the time we weren’t making it and Berba and Keane left AFTER winning a league cup.
I think one thing that's changed there is that the PL money has grown so much, making the CL extra less important. It's still very nice to have, but it doesn't transform what you can do transfer wise in the same way when everybody in the league can pay £100k per week or more wages.

Back
Top Bottom