Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always been the sort everyone thinks is a cunt...until he's yours. For supporters at least, for players its always seemed to work in the other direction.

I just hope he can instill a biting edge to a talented squad with a penchant for wilting. Delivering the Europa this season building to a serious title challenge next season would be fantastic.

Still hard to look at him and not see the smug Chelsea cunt, though.
agree with all of this, but not the last bit. He's one of us........................not expecting it to last, but enjoying it while it does.

Why would any spurs “fan” disagree with my post

Because they don't see Mourinho as being a likable guy like your post suggests and they are not thoroughly enjoying him at Spurs.

What does your post have to do with being a Spurs fan or not?

Outside of the moronic idea that to be a true fan you have to blindly support everything, be a massive homer and ignore reality.

Because they don't see Mourinho as being a likable guy like your post suggests and they are not thoroughly enjoying him at Spurs.

What does your post have to do with being a Spurs fan or not?

Outside of the moronic idea that to be a true fan you have to blindly support everything, be a massive homer and ignore reality.

because I said I hope and prayer Mourinho brings trophies to this club. If you don’t agree with that, then you are a fucking idiot. As a Spurs fan who isn’t keen on Mourinho, no issue with that. But to feel somewhat disappointed if we win Trophies under him because you hate him, utterly pathetic

Because their hatred for Mourinho trumps any love they have for Spurs. Which is why whenever we won last season there’d be fewer people in the threads.

A lot of people that ‘didn’t like’ All or Nothing were gutted to realize Jose isn’t what they imagined and is actually likeable.

I would say the opposite, I always found Jose to be quite likable even though he was with the enemy.

However, in the All or Nothing documentary and especially seeing his comments on Dier and Davies it is clear to see he is stuck in his ways and will not change his views on players no matter how terrible they are.

I was hoping that after a meh time at United with clear signs that he needed to change his style that we would see that in the documentary but unfortunately he has shown that he has not and likely will not change so we are stuck with plugs like Davies and Dier being run out there every week because they fit some notion of what Mourinho wants rather than them actually doing anything positive for the team.

because I said I hope and prayer Mourinho brings trophies to this club. If you don’t agree with that, then you are a fucking idiot. As a Spurs fan who isn’t keen on Mourinho, no issue with that. But to feel somewhat disappointed if we win Trophies under him because you hate him, utterly pathetic

Well then good thing I have never said that I would be disappointed if we win trophies under him.

But if it makes you feel better keep making shit up.

Pretty much everything hes said in the media (ive not watched the Amazon thing yet) ive agreed with, and we've all known it - regardless of whether its positive or negative :

* One striker isnt enough
* ... But the one striker we do have is the best in the business
* Team are too nice (not enough clever c*nts)
* Not enough players to challenge on all fronts

I cant argue with any of them. The guy is a serial winner. I find the dour football accusations odd as well as his Chelsea team with Robben and Duff either side were exciting as well as being efficient. We've already seen the back 4 get better. Jose has seen it all, dealt with the biggest egos. If a player wont work, they're out. For me as a fan, thats all I want - 100% every game win or lose. I genuinely think thats all he wants as well. No shirkers.

If we hadnt had Poch before who was universally loved then im sure he would have got an easier ride that he is now from some sections of the fans, Chelsea connections or not. Hard act to follow even when we won bugger all, because we were (mostly) all behind him and all thought he got shafted by the club.

I would say the opposite, I always found Jose to be quite likable even though he was with the enemy.

However, in the All or Nothing documentary and especially seeing his comments on Dier and Davies it is clear to see he is stuck in his ways and will not change his views on players no matter how terrible they are.

I was hoping that after a meh time at United with clear signs that he needed to change his style that we would see that in the documentary but unfortunately he has shown that he has not and likely will not change so we are stuck with plugs like Davies and Dier being run out there every week because they fit some notion of what Mourinho wants rather than them actually doing anything positive for the team.

Still think Ben took your girl...

Still think Ben took your girl...

You think that a guy who lives in a country that I haven't been to in 10 years took my girl?

You think that is more likely than me thinking that a guy who is clearly a limited player and not close to top 4 level should be on our bench and not starting?

Why is it that so many fans are happy to settle for mediocre? Why is it so wrong to so many fans to point out areas that we can easily upgrade?

You think that a guy who lives in a country that I haven't been to in 10 years took my girl?

You think that is more likely than me thinking that a guy who is clearly a limited player and not close to top 4 level should be on our bench and not starting?

Why is it that so many fans are happy to settle for mediocre? Why is it so wrong to so many fans to point out areas that we can easily upgrade?

Lol I obviously don't really think it...did your sister?

Why are we not considering the possibility Ben came to them?

Never heard reports of him making it over to Canada. Seems like way too far for him to travel considering crossing over into the other teams half is too much movement to expect out of him.

Never heard reports of him making it over to Canada. Seems like way too far for him to travel considering crossing over into the other teams half is too much movement to expect out of him.

I like what you did there with the little sly dig but it just strengthens my hypothesis.

He is worldly wise ol' Ben. He has the whole bilingual thing going like you Canadians are all aboot!

We're getting to the bottom of this slowly!

I like what you did there with the little sly dig but it just strengthens my hypothesis.

He is worldly wise ol' Ben. He has the whole bilingual thing going like you Canadians are all aboot!

We're getting to the bottom of this slowly!

I don't hate the guy.

If he was on the bench as a CB/LB reserve and playing for us in the EL I would be very happy with that. I think he could be very useful to the team I that role.

But starting as a LB that can't go forward and is mediocre at best (that is me being kind) defensively and he is a clear liability to our team and holding us back.

Back
Top Bottom