Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Levy appointed him to save the Amazon documentary.

I respect Jose and his success but he was the wrong choice for this club. He needs big players, big personalities, a big chequebook. We have average players, pussy mentalities and no money.

Levy simply fucked up. Again.

That’s it in a nutshell. He’s never had this kind of a challenge. A squad largely full of shit players and little to no money to spend. That’s the type of challenge for Sean Dyche or Sam Allardyce, not the Special One.

It makes little difference we could go through another 4 managers but most of our players are serial losers that's part of their mentality now.

Nobody is good enough to win an FA Cup with Sissoko and Winks in midfield.
Didn't Jose give it the big "I am" and say he was and had changed the mentality.

Fuck the mentality, change the shit tactics and the "good old buddies" selection.

I don’t recall us playing well in any of those games post-lockdown, can you? A few good spells against Newcastle and that’s it. Awful against Sheff Utd, awful against Bournemouth and so on. When we won, we were still fucking shit. Sure, points wise it was a good return but the signs weren’t encouraging. Today it just confirmed it.

People looked at the points and forgot about the performances.

Mourinho’s style makes draws feel like losses and wins feel like draws. I don’t even enjoy most wins anymore.

Unless he is going to win a handful of trophies, he’s not what I want. I see nothing so far that tells me this team will win anything.

I think Levy appointed him to save the Amazon documentary.

I respect Jose and his success but he was the wrong choice for this club. He needs big players, big personalities, a big chequebook. We have average players, pussy mentalities and no money.

Levy simply fucked up. Again.
He was at Utd and had all 3. If he failed there it was obvious he would fail here

He was at Utd and had all 3. If he failed there it was obvious he would fail here
In May 2016, Mourinho signed a three-year deal as manager of Manchester United In his first season in charge the club won the Community Shield, the League Cup and the UEFA Europa League. The Red Devils finished second behind their city rivals in 2017/18 and lost the FA Cup final to Mourinho's former club, Chelsea.
Failed :thumbdown:

You think Mourinho 'failed' at Utd?
He had the most expensive team of all time and didn’t get within 19 points of the league, got beat by Sevilla in CL and lost an FA cup final too. In context he failed because he was meant to put Utd back at the top table. Their fans couldn’t wait to see the back of him.The fact that they hired the thoroughly mediocre Solskjaer after him speaks volumes.

his achievements are about par with Sarri’s at Chelsea, and few spurs fans would want him.

Guardiola Is critiqued for failing in CL and getting left in the dust by Klopp last season.

jose has a entertaining personality and a massive CV going for him. It’s what his backers rely on.

He had the most expensive team of all time and didn’t get within 19 points of the league, got beat by Sevilla in CL and lost an FA cup final too. In context he failed because he was meant to put Utd back at the top table. Their fans couldn’t wait to see the back of him.The fact that they hired the thoroughly mediocre Solskjaer after him speaks volumes.

his achievements are about par with Sarri’s at Chelsea, and few spurs fans would want him.

Guardiola Is critiqued for failing in CL and getting left in the dust by Klopp last season.

jose has a entertaining personality and a massive CV going for him. It’s what his backers rely on.
Don't respond to this arsehole, he's not worth the effort

Back
Top Bottom