Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to media close to Spurs;

Hojbjerg; His first choice
Hart; Always got on with him
Doherty; His first choice
Reguilon; Brilliant player & joined after he called him
Bale; Always wanted him
Vinicius; His first choice
Skriniar tbc; His first choice

One hell of a backing

José is brilliant, rightly confronted mouthy fat Frankie who was trying to influence 4th official .
https://video.dailymail.co.uk/previ...922481470/964x580_MP4_8060378004922481470.mp4

I’m pretty certain Jose did that intentionally to a certain extent to throw Frank off his mental clarity. Jose probably wants Frank in a different state of mind when he makes his changes that he had planned for the game.

I’m sure the game plan was to try to keep the game close, then make changes with the hopes that Frank doesn’t know how to adjust to deal with Jose’s tactics late in the second half as he made his subs and changes things up. And if we went down by a few goals in the first half, he would then save the players on the bench for the next game and not even bother bringing them on.

According to media close to Spurs;

Hojbjerg; His first choice
Hart; Always got on with him
Doherty; His first choice
Reguilon; Brilliant player & joined after he called him
Bale; Always wanted him
Vinicius; His first choice
Skriniar tbc; His first choice

One hell of a backing
A bit different from getting Fred as your only major summer signing.

:mourfinger:

Fair play to Jose, he has really won me over and he is doing a fantastic job in all departments. Has to be said, I also think he may be the sort of over-thinking freak who dips into this forum once in a blue moon. Você está fazendo um ótimo trabalho patrão ! :mourpoint:

Fair play to Jose, he has really won me over and he is doing a fantastic job in all departments. Has to be said, I also think he may be the sort of over-thinking freak who dips into this forum once in a blue moon. Você está fazendo um ótimo trabalho patrão ! :mourpoint:
He'd need a swear jar the size of petrol tanker to visit this place.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom