Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like you'll fuck off when Jose leaves aswell.
No I support the club not any manager.
If Jose wins something I will celebrate like I did when George Graham won the cup in 99 and Ramos in 2008 and would have celebrated had Poch won something.
Some of our fans hate Jose more than they love the club something I find very strange.

He is so scared to put a young player , it's very frustrating and i hope saccramento is good as second because Lijnders (liverpool) and arteta (man city) did a wonderfull job in the shadow ..
Thats one of the longer term issues i had with Mourinho. As a club we're never going to spend like City, United or Chelsea so we have to embrace playing and signing younger players as well as some first team ready signings. Mourinho has zero interest in that, none. He hasn't started one in the Europa or against Stoke, he never really has in his career. All the fine words about Cirkin, Sessegnon, Skipp, Clarke and White are just propaganda to feed to the board and the fans. He is never anywhere long enough to care about the future.

The tactics and mentality are to blame. Watching most of the teams in the EPL apart from the usual suspects most teams give it go. Just watched dean smiths villa and they created far more than we did against Chelsea and actually scored! Can’t remember us having any attempts. They throw players forward they attack as team. One attack they had 5 players in chelski box plus the player with the ball. When they need to defend they all put in a shift and get back putting in the mileage and hard work. Also I seems teams and wolves did this a few times in the 2nd half passing balls out from the back to player in the middle third in enough space to turn and move forward. Villa have also kept clean sheets 1 goal in 5 games. We park the bus with virtually 5 defenders , 2 CMs in front and also yday son was virtually hugging the right touch line in front of Doherty and still can’t keep a clean sheet. As for goals some one has already posted we have scored 11 in 10 games or something like that! I wonder when JM says he wanted us to go 2nd goal does he mean just Kane and son as I hardly see the rest of the team join in. I don’t see any tactical setup that’s been worked on to show the team attack as one and defend as one with players having to put in the extra effort. Back to villa they played with 10 men Saturday 48 hours later with few changes they actually give chelski a game. If it was us JM
Would be complying and his fan boys would be making excuses. So there is an alternative way to play with different approach. However I just think Jose is being lazy or can’t be arsed to work on anything different inventive and has gone for the easiest way to setup a team which requires very little thought from him which is to just back literally and pick up his £15/yr and wait for the eventual pay off. Someone on the radio said it is easier to setup a team to park the bus than to organise a team to pass the ball from front to back. Ok we are not gonna do that but how about working a little harder when we have the ball to get forward to support the forwards and when we don’t have the ball to actually be aggressive and close down players to either intercept the ball or prevent crosses/passes. Sometimes it’s so easy for the oppo to get into our box and we the whole team back. But when we attack the oppo are already in place and mark is out.

Karen GIF by moodman
Ahhh yes. The catchphrase of the keyboard wanker....calling me triggered. Not at all, just done with your abusive, compulsive bullshite that everyone seems to humour when really you're just a sad little basement dweller with no real brain or opinion without resorting to vile insults and torrents of verbal abuse. Sad, intellectually deficient, woeful man.

Try getting some serious counselling

Ahhh yes. The catchphrase of the keyboard wanker....calling me triggered. Not at all, just done with your abusive, compulsive bullshite that everyone seems to humour when really you're just a sad little basement dweller with no real brain or opinion without resorting to vile insults and torrents of verbal abuse. Sad, intellectually deficient, woeful man.

Try getting some serious counselling

Only person delivering torrents of abuse here is you.

Now shut up gooner.

Take your own advice and seek help. No need to reply. I don't converse with gooner maggots.

And yet some.wankers on here absolutely destroyed me for criticising this brand of football on here last night and saying that a trophy would be great but winning it in this way would be dull as fuck and ultimately nowhere near as fulfilling as winning in style...
DSanditon DSanditon and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat Read all these comments you absolute cunts. Fuck you.
Same has happened to me with brazil and some other go who out on ignore. They don’t seem like spurs fans but JM groupies for their blind loyalty and defend his every decision.

Same has happened to me with brazil and some other go who out on ignore. They don’t seem like spurs fans but JM groupies for their blind loyalty and defend his every decision.

Don't agree. Not moaning about EVERY decision JM makes doesn't mean defending EVERY decision either.

He's made plenty of mistakes too.

FWIW I thought we were awful second half against Wolves.

Don't agree. Not moaning about EVERY decision JM makes doesn't mean defending EVERY decision either.

He's made plenty of mistakes too.

FWIW I thought we were awful second half against Wol

OK you tell yourself that mate.

👍🏽

See you. Got some grouting that needs doing. 😂
I don't need to tell myself....I know exactly what kind of bully you are and I dunno why people allow it or indulge you...
Horrible, horrible little man

JM is toxic you have to admit. Like another poster said go job no fans in the stadium as the stewards would be kicking out people every minute. Thing is everyone wants to get behind the team but this tactical approach , his stupid post match comments ( see Leicester game where he again referenced pool game) and his constant deflection never admit to his one mistakes, throwing the players under the bus well some more than others, loyalty to absolutely crap players and general BS is not endearing him to most fans. Also I know from my family / friends/ relatives and other people i know we were always their 2nd fave team because of we played attacking football, throwing in youngsters and not splashing squillions and they would love us to win the league. Well all that has gone now we are more disposed not just bcos of historical hatred towards the club but because of our pathetic 1900s Wimbledon long ball defensive boring shite.

JM is toxic you have to admit. Like another poster said go job no fans in the stadium as the stewards would be kicking out people every minute. Thing is everyone wants to get behind the team but this tactical approach , his stupid post match comments ( see Leicester game where he again referenced pool game) and his constant deflection never admit to his one mistakes, throwing the players under the bus well some more than others, loyalty to absolutely crap players and general BS is not endearing him to most fans. Also I know from my family / friends/ relatives and other people i know we were always their 2nd fave team because of we played attacking football, throwing in youngsters and not splashing squillions and they would love us to win the league. Well all that has gone now we are more disposed not just bcos of historical hatred towards the club but because of our pathetic 1900s Wimbledon long ball defensive boring shite.

Fair enough.

But who do you think we can realistically bring in as a manager who would bring flair and have us winning trophies.

And out of interest, would you rather we won trophies playing the Jose way, or won fuck all playing attacking football?

Back
Top Bottom