Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JM is toxic you have to admit. Like another poster said go job no fans in the stadium as the stewards would be kicking out people every minute. Thing is everyone wants to get behind the team but this tactical approach , his stupid post match comments ( see Leicester game where he again referenced pool game) and his constant deflection never admit to his one mistakes, throwing the players under the bus well some more than others, loyalty to absolutely crap players and general BS is not endearing him to most fans. Also I know from my family / friends/ relatives and other people i know we were always their 2nd fave team because of we played attacking football, throwing in youngsters and not splashing squillions and they would love us to win the league. Well all that has gone now we are more disposed not just bcos of historical hatred towards the club but because of our pathetic 1900s Wimbledon long ball defensive boring shite.
if josé is sacked this summer , who could be the next ? Allegri 12m/ year but he always managed a good team (Milan and Juve). Favre ? Tuchel ? Viera , i am kidding ,
Not sur they could find the balance now with this team ..
Everton and Leicester are very dangerous , Wolves will continue to do some good trades , We can finish like the gunners ... a disaster .

Mourinho is so intelligent. If anything he over complicates things if truth be told and seems to make every game a game of chess.

He should trust the players more but equally they need to justify his faith in them.

Very much what Klopp and to a large extent what Soljskaer do.

Mourinho is so intelligent. If anything he over complicates things if truth be told and seems to make every game a game of chess.

He should trust the players more but equally they need to justify his faith in them.

Very much what Klopp and to a large extent what Soljskaer do.
No offence but I can't tell if this is ironic or not

if josé is sacked this summer , who could be the next ? Allegri 12m/ year but he always managed a good team (Milan and Juve). Favre ? Tuchel ? Viera , i am kidding ,
Everton and Leicester are very dangerous , Wolves will continue to do some good trades , We can finish like the gunners ... a disaster .
You have to think Rodgers would be tempted to leave Leicester and take a shot at one of the bigger clubs again. Same with Hasenhuttl leaving Southampton or maybe a longshot like Ledley King?

Spurs can attract top managers, one of the best stadiums in the world, big name, good history. It's not like we are a small club that managers see as a joke.

Agreed. We would go mental when poch either waited too late to make sub, not use all of them or not any all! However generally I think most fans could get behind the style and trying to play to win the game rather than go out not to lose.
No not disagreeing that Pochettino’s style was more pleasing to the eye and as proved on numerous occasions we were the team that come up with the sucker punch something that so far your not confident we’d do just now, just saying that both Poch & Jose are not perfect and both has/had faults

You have to think Rodgers would be tempted to leave Leicester and take a shot at one of the bigger clubs again. Same with Hasenhuttl leaving Southampton or maybe a longshot like Ledley King?

Spurs can attract top managers, one of the best stadiums in the world, big name, good history. It's not like we are a small club that managers see as a joke.
Ledley is too nice a man to be a manager. He’s the perfect assistant.

Its incredible aint it.

The same people now accusing others of not wanting Spurs to win under Mourinho are the same people that had their hands down their pants every time a result went against us at the end of Pocchetino 's reign.

Fucking hypocrites
I can easily lose track of who's who and who said what, to be honest.

BUT what I can't get my head around is if you don't like something at the Club = you don't support the Club.

There are loads of things fans will not see eye to eye on, all that's fine and all that can be debated until we all die of boredom. (I loved Poch for how he had us play and compete, there is a bit of me that thinks it was the right time for him to go. I still don't think all the facts are in, but really I don't care that much now as he's not our manager anymore. If he gets another gig and we play him then I want SPURS to annihilate his team 10-0, I would sing his name, not in pisstake but as a genuine thank you but I'd want his side that he manages to be destroyed by us).

With Jose, he's done absultely nothing to change my mind on why I didn't want him (I'm talking about the football as I don't like the man nor do I like the fact he's a Chav legend, not even 10 league titles would change my mind on these two counts). But if he had us playing decent football then I would have nothing to complain about, in fact, the opposite.

Either way, I care deeply about the Club and right alongside this is how we play football. There is no such thing as sustained beautiful football, even City were boring to watch when battering teams 5-0, but in realistic and simple terms we should be looking to be the better side in 80% of the games we play and half those as fans we should be enjoying ourselves whilst the game is in progress.

If I feel that our manager (any manager) isn't capable of this then I'm going to complain so they either do something about it or the Board do (and yeah it's all bluster these days as we're not even at the stadium but I know with certainty that Jose would be being booed right now if we were in the stadiums watching this shit. Pre lockdown the boos were getting noisier and noise with each shit game back then). This, I don't think makes me anything other than a supporter of Tottenham.

May be a younger manager, Ralph, smith at AV, etc not necessarily a big name whose always worked with big teams and splashed the cash

I can easily lose track of who's who and who said what, to be honest.

BUT what I can't get my head around is if you don't like something at the Club = you don't support the Club.

There are loads of things fans will not see eye to eye on, all that's fine and all that can be debated until we all die of boredom. (I loved Poch for how he had us play and compete, there is a bit of me that thinks it was the right time for him to go. I still don't think all the facts are in, but really I don't care that much now as he's not our manager anymore. If he gets another gig and we play him then I want SPURS to annihilate his team 10-0, I would sing his name, not in pisstake but as a genuine thank you but I'd want his side that he manages to be destroyed by us).

With Jose, he's done absultely nothing to change my mind on why I didn't want him (I'm talking about the football as I don't like the man nor do I like the fact he's a Chav legend, not even 10 league titles would change my mind on these two counts). But if he had us playing decent football then I would have nothing to complain about, in fact, the opposite.

Either way, I care deeply about the Club and right alongside this is how we play football. There is no such thing as sustained beautiful football, even City were boring to watch when battering teams 5-0, but in realistic and simple terms we should be looking to be the better side in 80% of the games we play and half those as fans we should be enjoying ourselves whilst the game is in progress.

If I feel that our manager (any manager) isn't capable of this then I'm going to complain so they either do something about it or the Board do (and yeah it's all bluster these days as we're not even at the stadium but I know with certainty that Jose would be being booed right now if we were in the stadiums watching this shit. Pre lockdown the boos were getting noisier and noise with each shit game back then). This, I don't think makes me anything other than a supporter of Tottenham.
Very well said. I have no problem with people wanting Jose out but I have been seeing "fans" on Twitter (I know it's awful) and also on Spurs Community forum who actually want us to lose so Jose goes. That is an awful fan imo. They are not supporting the club, they are literally hoping we fail just to spite the manager.

Appreciate the kind words. Not fretting. Just fed up with his bullying stance and refuse to take it any more.
Don't let him bother you. He is a bully and a coward.
He's offered to have a straightner with me once we are back in the ground. We all know he will melt.
Been sending nice DM messages about my dead mother also.
Not a nice man who's digging a hole.

He's offered to have a straightner with me once we are back in the ground. We all know he will melt.

I didn't know your mum was dead so apologies. I've said plenty tonight that I shouldn't have, even if I disagree with you on many, many counts.

May be a younger manager, Ralph, smith at AV, etc not necessarily a big name whose always worked with big teams and splashed the cash
Julian Nagelsmann is very good but with Levy and his control freak + Steve Hitchen with his fucking FAKE bad list from his scout .. It will be the same result , 50M used for a guy like Sanchez .. , 36M for lucas. They are not able to buy the young potential top player .... I remember again Levy face when José told him the blabla on Dele and Fergie ... He was so happy to believe he found a golden boy .
We are not able to recruit the good player like Bissouma , Kanté and all the others cheap players before they performe .
And Bale is the perfect example for Levy stupid control freak ..

I think Rodgers is fine with Leicester ..
of course we can attract any manager but who could be enough competent with our team and levy / Hitchen . Even if we have any other manager , not sur they will be able to bring the good players.
We are very bad to find the good players and cheap. Best team are able to find some top young players for 10/15M maximum .

I like the club but i hate the board ..

Last edited:
Total cowardly bullying scumbag. Thanks for the support though. Dunno why people tolerate his bullying and low morals

Hello, ive logged on for the second time to say how much i pray for the day Mourinho fucks off and brings his rancid,long ball football with him. An absolute pox upon the club who deserves no respect or credit for a single thing he has done since becoming our manager. Damm him to hell.

Back
Top Bottom