Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EqrotA1XEAAMLn8

Wonder if Mourinho is happy with this one.

I agree with some of what you say, however Jose is about instant results , he has to be as he is likely gone in 12 -18 months, possibly less , unlikely longer. Therefore the work in progress is not and never has been his style.. If for some reason you believe he loves Spurs more than any other club, or has suddenly become a 5 year project manager, please explain why you think that.
As I said I agree with some of what you say, but Jose does not do work in progress in my opinion. It’s always been it won’t be pleasurable to watch but I get trophies and I get them quickly

Spurs fans don't have the balls for a project anymore. Just look at the melts demanding Jose get sacked because we didn't beat the dippers at Anfield or we don't go out and lose games 3-2 but with gLoRy.

Spurs fans don't have the balls for a project anymore. Just look at the melts demanding Jose get sacked because we didn't beat the dippers at Anfield or we don't go out and lose games 3-2 but with gLoRy.

You need more context then just “points from the top” I’m not Jose out but I’m not a big fan of his either. I still feel I can give a fair judgment on his since overall I just want what is best for the club.

Yes, we are 6 points from the top and still in pretty good position. But, we have dropped points in 5 matches by playing negative football. I don’t care what Jose wants to say about “telling players to attack “ 4 times we had a lead and didn’t try to extend it. Instead we tried to hold on.

The Liverpool game is the only game I’d give Jose credit for going for it and unfortunately Kane and Bergwjin could not finish a shot. But if we go for it like that every game, I can guarantee they finish more than they don’t.

So yes, we are 6 off the top but after all the dropped points, changes have not been made yet. I just want to see Jose change it up and the team to at least look threatening. If we still draw and drop points then so be it, at least it looked like he was trying to make a change. And at this point, what do we have to lose? Draws will not get us back in the title race.

You need more context then just “points from the top” I’m not Jose out but I’m not a big fan of his either. I still feel I can give a fair judgment on his since overall I just want what is best for the club.

Yes, we are 6 points from the top and still in pretty good position. But, we have dropped points in 5 matches by playing negative football. I don’t care what Jose wants to say about “telling players to attack “ 4 times we had a lead and didn’t try to extend it. Instead we tried to hold on.

The Liverpool game is the only game I’d give Jose credit for going for it and unfortunately Kane and Bergwjin could not finish a shot. But if we go for it like that every game, I can guarantee they finish more than they don’t.

So yes, we are 6 off the top but after all the dropped points, changes have not been made yet. I just want to see Jose change it up and the team to at least look threatening. If we still draw and drop points then so be it, at least it looked like he was trying to make a change. And at this point, what do we have to lose? Draws will not get us back in the title race.

The context I was banging on about was in regards to Spurs fans wanting another project.

It's his first full season in charge. The melts who want Jose gone only sing when we're losing.

Whether they do or not , has little to do with whether Jose has ever, or will ever work that way. He still seems to follow a scorched earth way of delivering success.

Sorry, meant 2-0. My point is, in the race for the top we dropped 3 points! Not hard is it? FFS.
Yes there are a total of 3 dropped points. But our attackers didnt score at all..so the best thing the defenders could have done was get 1 point from a clean sheet. They didnt and hence they were responsible for dropping that 1 point(Toby and Aurier). The other 2 points are on Son, Kane and the other attackers.

Yes there are a total of 3 dropped points. But our attackers didnt score at all..so the best thing the defenders could have done was get 1 point from a clean sheet. They didnt and hence they were responsible for dropping that 1 point(Toby and Aurier). The other 2 points are on Son, Kane and the other attackers.
Our attack has really gone off the boil hasn’t it? Very worrisome. If only our defenders will do their basics right and not need all and sundry to come to their aid, maybe we could focus more on attack!

6 points off top but also just 6 points ahead of Woolwich who people were saying are in a relegation battle. It's been a crazy old season so far, not sure how it's going to end up, but not a deal breaker for me if we don't get top 4.

6 points off top but also just 6 points ahead of Woolwich who people were saying are in a relegation battle. It's been a crazy old season so far, not sure how it's going to end up, but not a deal breaker for me if we don't get top 4.
6 points and a game to play.
If we win that's 9 points. A LOT

Back
Top Bottom