Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not keen on seeing any of them play for us for quite some time and we should publicly state the punishment they receive for this.

Firstly the stupidity and selfishness to all be together against the lockdown procedures.

Secondly, the downright fucking amazing dumb thought to put a photo on social media. A trio of imbeciles.
Can we dock their wages? That would be the obvious move.

It’s actually quite funny out of Palace, Liverpool, Leicester and Leeds, the two games we had the least possession was the two best performances.
Leeds and Liverpool (36 and 24%)

Yet this is what the experts on TFC hate the most in our game.
What a surprise, the clueless are clueless

If we play like we did against Leeds, Newcastle and West Ham against 80% of our schedule and like we did against City, Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool for the other 20%, Mourinho will be successful and likely win silverware. He clearly has the players and tactics to do so, but he needs to have faith in the squad to execute both game plans, both of which have their own risks/rewards.

I was hoping for this reaction for the Leicester/Wolves matches, but better late than never and everyone else dropping points around us has given us a lifeline, so let's not waste the opportunity.

Interesting that Moura and Vinicius weren't called out publicly for breaking covid rules yet Regulion is
If they had pictures of being at a party then people would call them out but from what I have seen, those two were only rumors. GLC, Lamela, and Reggie had photo's and that is what makes it easier to call them out.

Plus Reggie lying to Jose. That not only is disrespectful but also shows they knew it was wrong to get together and they did it anyway. And then they were dumb enough to snap a photo!

If they had pictures of being at a party then people would call them out but from what I have seen, those two were only rumors. GLC, Lamela, and Reggie had photo's and that is what makes it easier to call them out.

Plus Reggie lying to Jose. That not only is disrespectful but also shows they knew it was wrong to get together and they did it anyway. And then they were dumb enough to snap a photo!
Reminds my of a mate that was messing around with some sort.
Long story short he had photos some very explicit on his phone left it on the kitchen counter and the rest is history.
:adewtf:

Mourinho; Some players score 10 goals a season on penalties - I`m not talking about Harry Kane btw. LOL
And it's not even just that cunt from United. Salah is top of the golden boot chart cos of 5 pens.

6 of Vardy's 11 are pens.

Some clever and some very very lucky players/teams in this league.

Through the Christmas period in 3rd place, 2nd beat GD, and favored to progress in all three cup competitions.

Our biggest problem as a team is dropping points from a WINNING position.

And yet, I smell that familiar smell wafting through some of the fan base, SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS

exp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom