Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite not winning for four, we sit four points off top and are hopefully in a cup final come Tuesday night.

People need to realise this season is fucking mental. And a run that you would usually expect 15/15 points, is only really going to get you 8-12 this season.

Liverpool drew at home to the West Brom team who have conceded 9 (at moment) in the two games since.

Despite not winning for four, we sit four points off top and are hopefully in a cup final come Tuesday night.

People need to realise this season is fucking mental. And a run that you would usually expect 15/15 points, is only really going to get you 8-12 this season.

Liverpool drew at home to the West Brom team who have conceded 9 (at moment) in the two games since.
Thu28/01/202120:00LiverpoolH

exp2.jpg
Poch never had enough a grasp of the English language or the demeanour to do this but unfortunately, he doesn't manage Man U or Chelsea any more, he'll get nothing by speaking up.

Poch never had enough a grasp of the English language or the demeanour to do this but unfortunately, he doesn't manage Man U or Chelsea any more, he'll get nothing by speaking up.

You’re quoting a back page headline. He’s clearly bringing attention to the issue on a scale no other Spurs manager from the past would have done.

That’s literally what he wants to get.

If we play like we did against Leeds, Newcastle and West Ham against 80% of our schedule and like we did against City, Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool for the other 20%, Mourinho will be successful and likely win silverware. He clearly has the players and tactics to do so, but he needs to have faith in the squad to execute both game plans, both of which have their own risks/rewards.

I was hoping for this reaction for the Leicester/Wolves matches, but better late than never and everyone else dropping points around us has given us a lifeline, so let's not waste the opportunity.
Aurier happened v Leicester. He plays better and we get at least a point.

You’re quoting a back page headline. He’s clearly bringing attention to the issue on a scale no other Spurs manager from the past would have done.

That’s literally what he wants to get.
Mourinho gets a headline, and then what? Will they change their ways? Or are we as a club gonna face retribution?

The league is run by corrupt and incompetent people, and without the financial or political clout, we can't afford to get on the wrong side of these goons.

Look what they did to us after Poch's spat with Mike Dean a few years ago.

Like Mou said, Klopp can afford to rant and rave on the touchline, Mou can't. It's the depressing reality of our situation.

Mourinho gets a headline, and then what? Will they change their ways? Or are we as a club gonna face retribution?

The league is run by corrupt and incompetent people, and without the financial or political clout, we can't afford to get on the wrong side of these goons.

Look what they did to us after Poch's spat with Mike Dean a few years ago.

Like Mou said, Klopp can afford to rant and rave on the touchline, Mou can't. It's the depressing reality of our situation.

Oh I agree that it won’t make any difference, but that’s what he was trying to achieve and he succeeded. It brings national attention to the issue.

Oh I agree that it won’t make any difference, but that’s what he was trying to achieve and he succeeded. It brings national attention to the issue.
You just repeated your earlier post. Yes, it gets national attention, but we don't have the Carraghers and Nevilles clogging up Sky Sports or the throngs of rabid fans to protect us from the retribution.

Navalny grabbed some headlines in Russia, but Putin is still poisoned him, and it didn't loosen his grip on power one bit.

You just repeated your earlier post. Yes, it gets national attention, but we don't have the Carraghers and Nevilles clogging up Sky Sports or the throngs of rabid fans to protect us from the retribution.

Navalny grabbed some headlines in Russia, but Putin is still poisoned him, and it didn't loosen his grip on power one bit.
He was trying to draw attention to the issue. He evidently did.

He was trying to draw attention to the issue. He evidently did.
To what end? How does it help Spurs? We know how capricious and vindictive these people are, if anything happens, most likely, it'll be Spurs getting punished.

Perhaps a more apt comparison would be Assange or Bradley/Chelsea Manning, they exposed corruption, and rather than fixing it, the powers that be tortured them for revealing the information.

To what end? How does it help Spurs? We know how capricious and vindictive these people are, if anything happens, most likely, it'll be Spurs getting punished.

Perhaps a more apt comparison would be Assange or Bradley/Chelsea Manning, they exposed corruption, and rather than fixing it, the powers that be tortured them for revealing the information.

He was trying to draw attention to it so that it might be more obvious if it happened again. It got a major headline, which is what he was trying to achieve.

There’s only so many times I can explain something so obvious.

:mourweird:

He was trying to draw attention to it so that it might be more obvious if it happened again. It got a major headline, which is what he was trying to achieve.

There’s only so many times I can explain something so obvious.

:mourweird:
"He was trying to explain to the Colombian police where Pablo Escobar lives. How many times can I explain something to obvious".

...lets stop here. I hate enough people on this site. This is not why I signed up.

Back
Top Bottom