Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mirror3.jpg

I’m behind Tottenham. Unlike you.
I support Jose fully
I support Levy fully
I support ENIC fully
I support our policy fully
I support Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Erik Lamela, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Lucas Moura, Matt Doherty, Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Joe Hart, Japhet Tanganga. Fully.

Do you?

“Tottenham” is more than Harry Kane, Ndombele and Son.

I support Jose fully
I support Levy fully
I support ENIC fully
I support Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Erik Lamela, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Lucas Moura, Matt Doherty, Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Joe Hart, Japhet Tanganga. Fully.

Do you?

You had me until "Joe Hart"

I support Jose fully
I support Levy fully
I support ENIC fully

Do you?

Noticed you didn't include Dele in that

Absolutely right mate.

The whole forum is riddled with it. The match thread in particular.

I'm just delighted we won and got the much needed 3 points to get our season back on track.
I tend to leave this playground nonsense to the kids that get off on it.

Here's to a satisfying weekend, bro'

200.gif
You got it all wrong. The correct way to celebrate a Tottenham win is to bitch & moan & slag off other Tottenham supporters. The victory is a mere footnote to the online arguing & I'm a better fan than you posts.

Understandable.

All the players listed seem to care about the club.

I don't think Dele gives a shit.
Fair point, I think he is pre-occupied with other hobbies these days.

However, it's not very consistent with sammy's rather north Korean-esque declaration that he loves everyone and everything at the club.

sammyspurs sammyspurs it's OK, the fact that you spend so long talking about Spurs proves you're a real fan, it's obvious the club means a lot to you, you don't have to make all these grand declarations.

Through the Christmas period in 3rd place, 2nd beat GD, and favored to progress in all three cup competitions.

Our biggest problem as a team is dropping points from a WINNING position.

And yet, I smell that familiar smell wafting through some of the fan base, SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS
That's Woolwich & united. As good as down.

Fair point, I think he is pre-occupied with other hobbies these days.

However, it's not very consistent with sammy's rather north Korean-esque declaration that he loves everyone and everything at the club.

sammyspurs sammyspurs it's OK, the fact that you spend so long talking about Spurs proves you're a real fan, it's obvious the club means a lot to you, you don't have to make all these grand declarations.
Not a declaration just a fact.
People who back 1% of the club (Kane) don’t need apply

Noticed you didn't include Dele in that
I don’t fully support Dele because I don’t feel he deserves it, as his effort and attitude seems to show. I support him probably about halfway. On the pitch but not off it.

So that’s one from the entire club, including squad owners chairman and managerial team.

How long is your list?

Not a declaration just a fact.
People who back 1% of the club (Kane) don’t need apply
Why can’t you support Kane as well? What’s he done wrong?

Why do you support some players and not the others? This is weird.

If there’s anyone supporting 50% of the club it’s you, and that 50% is lukewarm. You really are the strangest person.

Last edited:
You got it all wrong. The correct way to celebrate a Tottenham win is to bitch & moan & slag off other Tottenham supporters. The victory is a mere footnote to the online arguing & I'm a better fan than you posts.
Remember when we were top and you didn’t post for three months.......then came back thinking/hoping we would lose to Leeds

Oops

I support Tottenham. I want Tottenham to win. I want Tottenham to hit the highest of the the highs.

If all of that is affected by poor players or if good players aren't able to do what is required, then I want them or the manager replaced.
The exact same ideology applies to the board as well. They expect a certain level and if it's not achieved they have to make decisions.
Those decisions may nbe discussions with the manager about what resources he requires to make changes. If those resources don't make the changes then the manager gets looked at.

No one is bigger than the club.
No inidividual will outlive the club.
The club is what is top of the list of priorities.

Sentiment and player supporting is one of the reasons we've never hit the highs in the modern era.
Sticking by bang average players or expecting the odd few good ones to stick by us has been nothing but bad.

Remember when we were winless for a few games and played like utter shit and you didn’t spam your bollocks about your great support for the manager and so on.

Oops
I’ve supported him all season and our style of play and can drag up numerous quotes I made in the match day threads from the games people like yourself acted like we was Runcorn Utd

I support Tottenham. I want Tottenham to win. I want Tottenham to hit the highest of the the highs.

If all of that is affected by poor players or if good players aren't able to do what is required, then I want them or the manager replaced.
The exact same ideology applies to the board as well. They expect a certain level and if it's not achieved they have to make decisions.
Those decisions may nbe discussions with the manager about what resources he requires to make changes. If those resources don't make the changes then the manager gets looked at.

No one is bigger than the club.
No inidividual will outlive the club.
The club is what is top of the list of priorities.

Sentiment and player supporting is one of the reasons we've never hit the highs in the modern era.
Sticking by bang average players or expecting the odd few good ones to stick by us has been nothing but bad.
The point is what is Tottenham to people though?
You don’t support “bang average players”that have us in a title race and all the cups by January?

4pts behind the “best team and manager on the planet”

I can only take from this sentiment that many of our fans would be nowhere to be seen if we went down. Or were just another Coventry, or Oldham.

Id still be here mate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom