Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure about this.

positives.

1 proven winner.
2 can make players run through walls.
3 brilliant in game tactical skills.
4 Winds up scummy Woolwich like no other.

negatives

1 poor development of young players.
2 when things turn they really turn.
3 previously had lots of cash, now working with Levy????
4 football can be really negative if lacking in brilliant forward players.

I still don't think it will be Mourinho

Levy appointing someone who expects money to spend is outside my powers of imagination

Not sure about this.

positives.

1 proven winner.
2 can make players run through walls.
3 brilliant in game tactical skills.
4 Winds up scummy Woolwich like no other.

negatives

1 poor development of young players.
2 when things turn they really turn.
3 previously had lots of cash, now working with Levy????
4 football can be really negative if lacking in brilliant forward players.
1: McTominay? Balotelli? Varane?
2: Hard agree.
3: Porto and Inter didn't spend a shit load of money, and I can't remember him spending THAT much at Real, but, I could be wrong.
4: We don't lack brilliant forward players. It's probably the area where we are the best at.

1: McTominay? Balotelli? Varane?
2: Hard agree.
3: Porto and Inter didn't spend a shit load of money, and I can't remember him spending THAT much at Real, but, I could be wrong.
4: We don't lack brilliant forward players. It's probably the area where we are the best at.

The only other positive with Mourinho is that the some of our big names like Kane can be persuaded that we are genuinely on the verge of winning things. A big name to keep the big players in check.

Get someone like Eddie Howe, and I can see the queue of players wanting to leave get even bigger.

It’s probably going to be Mourinho. That said, I actually wonder if this is going to be a good thing for the future of our team. I don’t think we have the players to press aggressively aside from a couple and sitting in a lower block but being lethal on the counter could easily be a workable strategy. It might also be quite poor to watch.

Back
Top Bottom