Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a setup from the club. Shows Ndombele and Sess working hard after their market price probably dropped this season.

Also takes the pressure off the club for furloughing staff. Dan KP has been a mouthpiece for the club for a while now and the club tut tutting it makes them look like they care.
Given piers Morgan another thing to go on about this morning, hasn't helped us at all :mourfacepalm:
FFS our club really being made to look like asshats in this climate.

:vertna:
It's JUST what people wanna hear...

Unlike the prick who stood 5cm from me last night in Tescos without a mask or gloves on... where's Piers Morgan's OUTRAGE NOW??

We are truly the worst behaved club in the current crisis and seem to love drawing negative attention to us through nefarious means. It's like Munchausen syndrome by proxy and they seem desperate to fuck the fans over at every opportunity. Fucking disgraceful behaviour by the owners and chairman and manager. Fuck levy, fuck Mourinho, fuck Joe Lewis.
On a positive note, I really hope all you cunts are ok and I really can't wait for the banter to resume. Stay safe everyone. I love all of you

exp9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom