Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“We went to Camp Nou knowing we were the best”

marca2.jpg

Plus irrespective of Mourinho himself the relationship with Levy will be telling we know he had a good one with Poch up until the end possibly still does they both only know how it ended on personal terms, Mourinho saying one thing in the press Levy another doesn’t bode well.
Still don't understand why Jose and levy teamed up, this will never work and will only end in disaster, levy is better off hiring a 16 year old who will not ask for fuck all.
:ap::akabusi:

Still don't understand why Jose and levy teamed up, this will never work and will only end in disaster, levy is better off hiring a 16 year old who will not ask for fuck all.

Seriously, you need to try much harder if you genuinely think this amounts to witty repartee.

P.S. The double negative of "will not ask for fuck all" means they in fact would ask for something.

Seriously, you need to try much harder if you genuinely think this amounts to witty repartee.

P.S. The double negative of "will not ask for fuck all" means they in fact would ask for something.
Your over thinking it mate, it was exactly that a witty remark during lockdown to highlight the strange set up.
I still don't know why Jose came here although being second highest paid manager probably sways it, in all seriousness levy needs a young manager like poch was.
Someone ideally who has never won anything that doesn't demand too much, and will hopefully keep the team somewhere near the other top five clubs sorted.

Your over thinking it mate, it was exactly that a witty remark during lockdown to highlight the strange set up.

It really wasn't tho. It had the comedic construct one might more typically associate with a child.

Time to step up; you're s big boy now.

It really wasn't tho. It had the comedic construct one might more typically associate with a child.

Time to step up; you're s big boy now.
One will take it on board mate, as for big boy bit you have tried to take me on a few times and it's gone badly for you, so we both know the answer to that one.
Have a nice weekend mate, and don't stay in that bedroom too long.... there is someone out there for you to meet one day.
:mourthumb: :mourbye:

One will take it on board mate, as for big boy bit you have tried to take me on a few times and it's gone badly for you, so we both know the answer to that one.

Lol..... Don't kid yourself. You flounder and fail at every turn.

You lack the basic eloquence to even win a war of words with a dyslexic such as myself.... Entirely apparent and all too telling.

Have a nice weekend mate, and don't stay in that bedroom too long.... there is someone out there for you to meet one day.
:mourthumb: :mourbye:

We're on lockdown you tool.

Last edited:
Lol..... Don't kid yourself. You flounder and fail at every turn.

You lack basic the eloquence to even win a war or words with a dyslexic such as myself.... Entirely apparent and all too telling.

We're on lockdown you tool.
Lol that's why I said one day prick, you will make someone a lovely wife.
Have a nice day keep on trying as I'm getting older and one day you will win all the best

Options perhaps were limited in both expense and time Jose was available NOW not faffing about with contract talks etc which would have taken time, Jose won’t be cheap but neither would somebody else who already had a job who’s contract that would neede terminated would/could have worked out even more expensive! really with experience, time limit & and money involved Jose was the only option

This is your latest 'victory' I assume.... :mourshock:
Certainly isn't one for you either 😉
Look I know how upset you get if anyone dares to critique the club.
Out you come with your club printed " in levy we trust" t-shirt, your semi erect but small Cory in the other hand and away you go.
Trying to make out you can put people down, by pulling them up on spelling or humour, it is poor from yourself who can be a good poster occasionally.
Trouble is I have told you before that you get owned in most threads when you start it, clearly your no terrace legend, because you hurl the insults then run.
Anyway I wish you a lovely weekend, and don't forget you can do it.
:troll:

Certainly isn't one for you either 😉
Look I know how upset you get if anyone dares to critique the club.
Out you come with your club printed " in levy we trust" t-shirt, your semi erect but small Cory in the other hand and away you go.
Trying to make out you can put people down, by pulling them up on spelling or humour, it is poor from yourself who can be a good poster occasionally.
Trouble is I have told you before that you get owned in most threads when you start it, clearly your no terrace legend, because you hurl the insults then run.
Anyway I wish you a lovely weekend, and don't forget you can do it.
:troll:

State of that rubbish.... You're an absolute mess, fella.

Back
Top Bottom