Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hopefully Jose has thought out a plan for using the 5 subs, the new sub's rule can be a game changer and Jose used to be the master of that
do you put out the strongest team to start or have subs able to change the game ?
there is a big difference between 3 and 5 subs
this makes it a bit like kids football, (were you are expected to play all your players) many in kids football start with their best team and sub's weaken it, my view was put out a team so when you make a sub, you sub a good one for a good one, and a "learner" for a "learner" so my team didn't get weaker
so maybe Jose has a couple of good ones on bench so he can bring off a weaker player and put on good one half though the game

hopefully Jose has thought out a plan for using the 5 subs, the new sub's rule can be a game changer and Jose used to be the master of that
do you put out the strongest team to start or have subs able to change the game ?
there is a big difference between 3 and 5 subs
this makes it a bit like kids football, (were you are expected to play all your players) many in kids football start with their best team and sub's weaken it, my view was put out a team so when you make a sub, you sub a good one for a good one, and a "learner" for a "learner" so my team didn't get weaker
so maybe Jose has a couple of good ones on bench so he can bring off a weaker player and put on good one half though the game

Start Ndombele until he’s out of breath then sub him. Hopefully that time is long enough to score a goal or two. We’ve enough attacking players to rotate in and out of games, which will be important with the regularity of games and higher chance of injury. It’s in defence we are going to struggle to rotate I reckon.

One thing is for certain, Kane will get injured again as he’ll get flogged to death, unless Mourinho is strong with him and reduce his minutes.

I'd like somebody in the media to write an article of who we aren't linked with tbh. Amusing that they say Jose and not Spurs.

They are all probably butthurt that with all their iNsIdE sOuRcEs they didn't pick up on Bergy in January.

It is normal for Mourinho to be a cover name.
It is written about Spurs:

“Tottenham after years of austerity on the market would be willing to put his hand to the portfolio to strengthen the team in the weak points. The names that tickle Mourinho most are those of the two Brazilians, considered the most suitable for characteristics in the English championship.”

Back
Top Bottom