Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get this fucking cunt out! He's fucking shit. He's a fucking has been.

What are his excuses today? He has ALL his players available to him. Sheffield Utd couldn't even name a full bench because they have players out.

Nearly 70% possession and our 2nd shot on fucking target was Kane's goal in 89th min!

But, but he's a winner! Fuck Off!!

You liked the first half though.

Honestly, I’m still in shock that Levy sacked Poch, let alone hired this t*sser. The team was mentally drained after getting to, then losing, the Champs League final. If Poch has been left in charge, everyone would have eventually come down from all that stuff, then kicked on during the 2nd half of the season.

Instead, we have this poisonous manager whom the players are obviously not happy with, and are already not playing for (Not even Son is smiling anymore!), and Poch has admitted to wanting to come back to us, a club that’s treated him like dog sh*t. Mourinho gets paid twice as much as Poch did. TWICE AS MUCH!

Sack Mourinho by the end of the season, and get Poch back, if he’s serious about wanting to come back (I genuinely think he is).

Get this fucking cunt out! He's fucking shit. He's a fucking has been.

What are his excuses today? He has ALL his players available to him. Sheffield Utd couldn't even name a full bench because they have players out.

Nearly 70% possession and our 2nd shot on fucking target was Kane's goal in 89th min!

But, but he's a winner! Fuck Off!!
You are fucking clueless mate lets just look at our previous manager and his signings.
Aurier £27 million shit.
Sanchez £45 million shit.
Sissoko £30 million shit.
Ndombele £50 million shit.
Moura £30 million shit, £182 million and you want Jose out you deluded prick.
We have a team of spineless cunts that has been built by a manager that has won fuck all in his career

We can't defend
We can't break teams down

What are his tactics? Listen I know the team didn't play well but this group of players isnt utter shit , he's gotta do better.

The group is utter shit mentally. I've seen the word stale mentioned. The players, club, the manager, the chairman, all stale

Lovely shiny new stadium though

You are fucking clueless mate lets just look at our previous manager and his signings.
Aurier £27 million shit.
Sanchez £45 million shit.
Sissoko £30 million shit.
Ndombele £50 million shit.
Moura £30 million shit, £182 million and you want Jose out you deluded prick.
We have a team of spineless cunts that has been built by a manager that has won fuck all in his career
You are protecting that performance just Fuck Off!!

I tolerated the first half. It's AVB on steroids, in the context of us not sitting on the edge of our box against shite teams then yeah I prefer to be on the ball. But we created fuck all. What the fuck does he do? What the fuck has he been working on? He's on £15m a year.

Utter garbage.

'' On the whole that’s a good half from us. ''

Your words not mine.

Honestly, I’m still in shock that Levy sacked Poch, let alone hired this t*sser. The team was mentally drained after getting to, then losing, the Champs League final. If Poch has been left in charge, everyone would have eventually come down from all that stuff, then kicked on during the 2nd half of the season.

Instead, we have this poisonous manager whom the players are obviously not happy with, and are already not playing for (Not even Son is smiling anymore!), and Poch has admitted to wanting to come back to us, a club that’s treated him like dog sh*t. Mourinho gets paid twice as much as Poch did. TWICE AS MUCH!

Sack Mourinho by the end of the season, and get Poch back, if he’s serious about wanting to come back (I genuinely think he is).
Get Poch back? This is his team you fucking idiot

Back
Top Bottom