Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not bothered about a good net spend. That’s not something to celebrate unless you’re Levy or Lewis.

We all slate Chelsea and City for being run my mafias and oil rigs and buying the league , but let’s not kid ourselves, we’d be over the moon if Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos bought Spurs tomorrow and spent £400m on players.
Would be very interesting to see what Bill Gates would do in the first couple of transfer windows.

I’m not bothered about a good net spend. That’s not something to celebrate unless you’re Levy or Lewis.

We all slate Chelsea and City for being run my mafias and oil rigs and buying the league , but let’s not kid ourselves, we’d be over the moon if Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos bought Spurs tomorrow and spent £400m on players.
Speak for yourself, Chelsea and City are the plague to this sport and have killed the game.

I actually think what you just said is the reason football is dying.
I’d rather see Tanganga and Skipp develop like Kane and King than buy some hyped Dutch equivalents for 170M

You do realise that if you think ENIC have made stratospheric improvements then it’s the manager and players responsibility to take of what goes on on the pitch?

If we are succeeding off the pitch the its not the owners bottling cup finals and title challenges.

You don’t need to tell me second is fuck all, I’m the one who’s been telling your ilk that losing a CL final isn’t better than winning a domestic trophy.
The higher up the mountain we go the steeper the climb.

it’s one leap to go from mid table to Europa (Jol)

it’s another to go from Europa to CL participants ( Redknapp)

then it’s become a domestic/European challenger. ( where we was.)

that last push to become winners requires consistent investment . ENIC failed there.

The higher up the mountain we go the steeper the climb.

it’s one leap to go from mid table to Europa (Jol)

it’s another to go from Europa to CL participants ( Redknapp)

then it’s become a domestic/European challenger. ( where we was.)

that last push to become winners requires consistent investment . ENIC failed there.
No they spent 450M on 26 players and Poch decided he could do it all with 11 and threw the rest in the bin while running the first team into the ground.

Gates, yes; Bezos, no.

Just personal opinions - I’ve learned to be very wary of ‘we all this / all that’ with people.

That’s not true though.
And it’s laughable considering you give Jose a free pass despite having the most expensive team in history at Utd
Jose had an expensive shit squad though.
I posted it and asked you who you would want?

You ran off like a little bitch so don’t bring it up again as if we haven’t been there.
From that squad, Zlatan and De Gea would have improved us and that’s with De Gea as back up.
Pogba and Martial if you want some more expensive crap stinking up the place, but don’t fucking tell me that squad was good because it cost a lot.

Was Andy Carroll one of England’s all time best strikers to you? No, so drop the bullshit and debate like an adult.

Speak for yourself, Chelsea and City are the plague to this sport and have killed the game.

I actually think what you just said is the reason football is dying.
I’d rather see Tanganga and Skipp develop like Kane and King than buy some hyped Dutch equivalents for 170M
Whilst I enjoy seeing the youth come through, how many have been successful? Kane for sure.. Winks? Skipp? Tanganga? Remains to be seen, and has it won us a trophy? No.

Kane and Son aren't going to stick around because the like seeing Harvey White being given a chance in the first team. They want trophies, I want trophies, you want trophies. The only way to get that is to improve the squad.

There's people on here moaning about Chelsea spending £80m on Havertz, but then moaning Levy is too tight. You can't have it both ways! We'd love Levy to do that, but he won't.

Are you saying you'd rather seeing 5 academy graduates succeed than win the league?

Speak for yourself fella... Let's not make such assumptions about other people's principals.

Sportswashing oil criminals and murderous, oppressive regimes are not on my wishlist. It will be the death-knell of my interest in the modern game if my team succumbs to such.... And I know from previous discussion here; I'm not the only one.

Do Gates & Bezos equate to the above.... Nope.

Talk about a dramatic ending to the documentary...Jose and Daniel fighting to the death over transfer budget on the sky walk.

maxresdefault.jpg

Whilst I enjoy seeing the youth come through, how many have been successful? Kane for sure.. Winks? Skipp? Tanganga? Remains to be seen, and has it won us a trophy? No.

Kane and Son aren't going to stick around because the like seeing Harvey White being given a chance in the first team. They want trophies, I want trophies, you want trophies. The only way to get that is to improve the squad.

There's people on here moaning about Chelsea spending £80m on Havertz, but then moaning Levy is too tight. You can't have it both ways! We'd love Levy to do that, but he won't.

Are you saying you'd rather seeing 5 academy graduates succeed than win the league?
No I’m saying I’d rather academy graduates succeed and we win the league.

Sorry I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and we have signed PSG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom