Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United fans always called him toxic but never ask why he turned toxic there. Any manager with ambition would turn toxic if he had a bunch of egomaniac, overrated, overhyped , lazy group of players who thinks they are better than they actually are. Put klopp or pep there they would turn toxic in blink of an eyes. Only inept puppet like Ole wouldn't since he is already happy just to be there collecting his weekly wage.

Château NoHo Château NoHo - go check the numbers..... it's a damn fact.
HsBFopD.png

Started 103 out of 114 PL matches in 15/16, 16/17 + 17/18.

Prior to this season, I believe he's been listed by Spurs (and Fantasy Premier League) as a midfielder.

He undoubtedly played some CB in a back 3 with Jan + Toby, often toggling between CDM and CB depending on the phase of play (covering for our advanced fullbacks).

I think you forget that he was not fully committed at Manure hence the reason to stay in the hotel instead of purchasing something. His life and family is London so I think he will be at Spurs for a while to either get PLs, CL, EL, EFL and FA and obviously to show the pundits the definition of "modern football"...LOL..Look at his stare when the clown interviewed him in BEIN

Excellent

Watching this video is hilarious.

Winning.
Winning is important.
Winnning is entertaining.

Pass completion isnt entertaining.
Posession isn't entertaining.

WINNING IS ENTERTAINING.

Accusing him of parking the bus when he has the record number of goals and points in a title winning season.

Pundits and most fans are fucking muppets.

Honestly maybe stating the obvious here, but Mourinho seems to have easy target syndrome for a lot of rival fans.

When I hear the likes of Man Utd, or even more galling, Chelsea fans taking shots at him I find it hilarious.

To go full Jose for a minute It's a FACT, not opinion, but FACT, that Man Utd's most successful period post SAF came under him, and Chelsea's most successful period in their entire history came under him, also neither Porto or Inter Milan have become even close to being as successful in the years since he left them respectively, hell look how Inter basically fell apart after he left.

He also has the possible misfortune of having managed a couple of clubs with the most toxic, arrogant, spoiled fanbases in Europe in Man Utd & Real Madrid (fuck, the latter has even booed CR7 at times, they should worship the ground he walks on).

Last edited:
Honestly maybe stating the obvious here, but Mourinho seems to have easy target syndrome for a lot of rival fans.

When I hear the likes of Man Utd, or even more galling, Chelsea fans taking shots at him I find it hilarious.

To go full Jose for a minute It's a FACT, not opinion, but FACT, that Man Utd's most successful period post SAF came under him, and Chelsea's most successful period in their entire history came under him, also neither Porto or Inter Milan have become even close to being as successful in the years since he left them respectively, hell look how Inter basically fell apart after he left.

He also has the possible misfortune of having managed a couple of clubs with the most toxic, arrogant, spoiled fanbases in Europe in Man Utd & Real Madrid (fuck, the latter has even booed CR7 at times, they should worship the ground he walks on).

RM fans boo'd Bale for not passing to Ronaldo.
WTAF.

- Lo Celso´s got a hamstring injury - but not a serious one. Jose is expecting him back next week. Tanganga is still out. Eric Dier came back injured - unlikely to play on Sunday.

- How did Southgate handled Harry Kane? "He came back without an injury and that´s the most important thing".

- About Bale, Jose will consider the team in the first place, but also the player´s safety - he´s got a "special history" with injuries. In my view, this is Jose curbing the (completely mad) enthusiasm about his signing.

- He mentioned "the squad" and also refused the expression "first team players". Again, it´s not just a simple question of how great Bale (still) is. He needs to keep the entire squad happy and everybody must be part of the season´s objectives.

- He heard from Reguilón that Bale is clearly happier now, with us, than he was in the last couple of seasons at Madrid - not a surprise, but still very nice to hear.

- He called Daniel Levy a "genius".

- When he was asked if Tottenham got all the targets, he answered "almost" - but said "almost" is much more than what he expected, considering the pandemic reality. We can assume that a new CB (Skriniar) would have been the final piece.

- About Wenger´s book, as Totti Totti brought here, pure gold: "He never beat me. You are not going to do a chapter about 14 matches that you never win so why should he speak about me in a book. A book is to make you proud!”

- My favorite part, though, was about the Big Picture Project: "Rest in peace".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom