Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love him or not, you can't argue with what he has done to this team. He is getting incredible performances out of the players, grinding out results, and you can see the team spirit and belief from them all.
He can grind all he wants if it gets results.

Big stat is that second one, 5 shots on target from 22 is astounding. The amount of shots we blocked was phenomenal.
Exactly. When you think about it, their best chance was the disallowed goal.

Edit: it was actually De Bruyne´s shot blocked by... Jesus.

Last edited:
Love him or not, you can't argue with what he has done to this team. He is getting incredible performances out of the players, grinding out results, and you can see the team spirit and belief from them all.
I backed him in October at16/1 to be manager of the month for November, now if we can just beat Chelscum.

Just like some who refuse to admit that they were wrong about Sissoko!
What is it about human nature that so many can't admit when they're wrong? Always fascinated me. When it comes to Spurs I'll take being proven way off all day long if it means the team is doing better.

I've flip-flopped over Jose and was sick of him after B'mouth 0-0. However, firmly behind him now.

As a Barca fan I still remember the brilliant Barcelona coached by Pep getting knocked out in the CL semis by a very pragmatic, disciplined and opportunistic Inter, coached of course by JM. That Inter team went on to win the CL, and this very pragmatic, tough, tactically desciplined and intelligent Spurs reminds me very much of that Inter team, and their chance of winning the title is just as good as that of any other top English team.

Graun BTL match comment

To Hope is to Dare

or something like thiat

This time last year we were outlcassed by United (that's Sheffield United btw) at the Lane in a terrible 1-1 draw.

LB on loan
RB on the cheap
CM on the cheap

Pretty good

The real miracle is getting Aurier and Siss NOT to give away silly freekcikcs

Maureen the Magician

Back
Top Bottom