Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should have taken our chances, yes.

But in the 2nd half the game was flat. Ndombele was gassed, Sissoko wasn't working.

We don't bring on Dele or Bale, we bring on Lamela.

Can someone please workout what the fuck is going on inside his head because I will defend Jose to the hill and back but I can't understand it for SHIT.

Loooooool a draw against Fulham and all the anti Mourinho tarts come out absolutely delighted with that, rubbing their hands. Yeah, draw against a team desperate to get out of relegation, let's sack him.

Seriously, it's a poor result but at the same time Spurs would have also lost a game like this in the past. We don't show up against bottom sides, something we've been guilty of for years.

Poor result but onwards and upwards. Still 6 points off the league leaders.

Shameful tactics?
Tonight we have missed 5 clear cut chances to win the game(Son 3 Regi 1 and Kane 1) yet fucking idiots like you blame the manager
Fuck you calling me an idiot. We were shit 2nd half. No desire to get a 2nd goal. He picks Sisdoko at RW? WTF.

But I guess it's all the players fault in your eyes. Clueless

Given this man a chance but that’s me done, absolutely dreadful tonite. Subs should have been made early in second half not at 1-1. Even then he puts Lamela on, need a goal, should be throwing Bale, Alli & Moura on. Don’t really blame Sissoko as it’s not his position but how on earth could he see it wasn’t working. Fuming!!

It’s cost about £25m to pay him off. Another huge lump to pay off the coaches. Another one to get a manager out of his present job.

Big decision for Levy and one he’ll not even entertain with us near top four and in a final.

Loooooool a draw against Fulham and all the anti Mourinho tarts come out absolutely delighted with that, rubbing their hands. Yeah, draw against a team desperate to get out of relegation, let's sack him.

Seriously, it's a poor result but at the same time Spurs would have also lost a game like this in the past. We don't show up against bottom sides, something we've been guilty of for years.

Totally agree. We had countless chances today but we were damn unlucky. Some folks asking for non stop attacking aka. Liverpool but they also just played 1-1 against Fulham. Some fans are too emotional

Keep coping you fanboy idiot

Fuck you calling me an idiot. We were shit 2nd half. No desire to get a 2nd goal. He picks Sisdoko at RW? WTF.

But I guess it's all the players fault in your eyes. Clueless
Yes you are a fucking idiot.
The players yet again do not take simple chances (Son 3 Regi 1 and Kane 1 ).
Did you actually watch the game

With Sissoko tonight , maybe it was his way to show how the others choices are shitty lol
Sanchez is well , just Dier who failed on the goal ..

We are playing counter attacking football ppl. Get used to be attacked but also don't wonder if we suddenly stay in front of the goal. It just sucks if we don't finish properly. A lot of promising chances today but nothing went in.

Back
Top Bottom