Joseph Anthony Barton!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who gives this scumbag a job as a football manager?

As if any footballer will listen to a word the little shitbag says.
I wouldn't normally quote my own posts but in the case of this pond-life i'll make an exception.

He really is a despicable human being. I believe in life what goes around comes around and hopefully one day he'll get what's coming to him bigstyle.

Joseph Anthony Barton, you have been found guilty of impersonating the keyboard player out of the 80's pop group, 'Sparks'.

"In his evidence, Mr Barton denied being hostile or aggressive towards his rival manager and stated he did not recall coming into contact with anyone in the tunnel."

:ossie:

Last edited:
With his latest escapade falling out with the Rangers manager and teammates he is being investigated regards breaking his gambling ban! He apparently bet on the Barcelona v Celtic game? Now other than joey being a fruit loop and to be avoided at all costs whether it be football or in normal life, should a player/players be banned for having a bet? Barton betting on the Barcelona game Wasn't going to make any difference to anyone bar him as in losing his money, he would hardly get to any players involved and get them to influence the game?

I do not like him one bit. But some of the things he has done is to wind people up like Robbie Savage did. Obviously some of the stuff needed the Police to be involved. For that he is a knob.

Their chairman has ploughed money into the side this year and fully backed him.

They're 10th, although 4 games unbeaten but the football is garbage and he just had a massive fall-out with Ched Evans which apparently added to him being sacked from the club.

The man is an absolute coward. Went to a function with a few of my mates at qpr . One of them got him by the throat in the toilet. Annoyingly he could have been a really good footballer though

Back
Top Bottom