Joseph Anthony Barton!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I sometimes wish he was my Dad. Does anyone else?
Man, are you hard up for role models? What are the qualities you look up to in him? I actually feel sorry for his children. And coincidentally, I was thinking how embarrassing it would be, to be one of his children (Cassius & Pietà - the names he's lumbered them with say a lot about him), while reading this article just now (linked earlier in this thread):

Man, are you hard up for role models? What are the qualities you look up to in him? I actually feel sorry for his children. And coincidentally, I was thinking how embarrassing it would be, to be one of his children (Cassius & Pietà - the names he's lumbered them with say a lot about him), while reading this article just now (linked earlier in this thread):

I think he'd be a really good Dad.

I do not like him one bit. But some of the things he has done is to wind people up like Robbie Savage did. Obviously some of the stuff needed the Police to be involved. For that he is a knob.

Just snorted tea out of my nose when I read that. Having to explain to the colleagues that I spotted something amusing on an Excel sheet was a bit difficult.

I just snorted coffee out of my nose when I read your post! Having to explain to my line manager that I spotted something amusing on TFC was pretty fucking easy.

:sonpoint:

Their chairman has ploughed money into the side this year and fully backed him.

They're 10th, although 4 games unbeaten but the football is garbage and he just had a massive fall-out with Ched Evans which apparently added to him being sacked from the club.

Back
Top Bottom