Joseph Anthony Barton!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I couldn’t believe it when I first heard that radio interview with Steve

Always thought he was a cunt but that just confirmed it imv

There are several, but this is the original and, imv, the best. A gift that keeps on giving. He likesh dat guurl:

There are several, but this is the original and, imv, the best. A gift that keeps on giving. He likesh dat guurl:

To be fair when I lived in Hungary for a while, I quickly started to talk to natives in the same tone they would speak to me in English. You can't help it, and won't know that unless you put yourself in that situation.

McLaren is still a grade A helmet though. He'll always be the wolly with the brolly.

Remember a few years back when Joey Barton was one of the first footballers to get on board the Twitter band wagon and post his pseudo intellectual mumblings. A lot of my liberal middle class colleagues who didn't know much about football used to gush over him and say how insightful and cultured he was and was their favourite footballer.

I just used to smerk and think you would wet you pants if you the knew that he was really a vile scumbag.

Remember a few years back when Joey Barton was one of the first footballers to get on board the Twitter band wagon and post his pseudo intellectual mumblings. A lot of my liberal middle class colleagues who didn't know much about football used to gush over him and say how insightful and cultured he was and was their favourite footballer.

I just used to smerk and think you would wet you pants if you the knew that he was really a vile scumbag.
He’s a Scouser

That no one will be shocked at this headline tells it’s own story.
In fact, the only shock in that report is that he has played for England, albeit just the once!
If he's guilty, he needs locking up, people are just not safe around him.

Who gives this scumbag a job as a football manager?

As if any footballer will listen to a word the little shitbag says.
I wouldn't normally quote my own posts but in the case of this pond-life i'll make an exception.

He really is a despicable human being. I believe in life what goes around comes around and hopefully one day he'll get what's coming to him bigstyle.

I will always be glad that Atouba gave this cunt a proper forearm smash to the head. I think he only got a yellow card for it. I'm sure Barton didn't say anything racist to provoke it.

In other news, he has a racist brother who killed someone with an axe.

Joseph Anthony Barton, you have been found guilty of impersonating the keyboard player out of the 80's pop group, 'Sparks'.

"In his evidence, Mr Barton denied being hostile or aggressive towards his rival manager and stated he did not recall coming into contact with anyone in the tunnel."

:ossie:

Last edited:
The man is an absolute coward. Went to a function with a few of my mates at qpr . One of them got him by the throat in the toilet. Annoyingly he could have been a really good footballer though

Back
Top Bottom