Journalists Stealing A Living

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Billy Bob mate

Supporter
A new season upon us and I already find myself annoyed by the hacks.

This isn't meant to be about media bias...just about highlighting the men and women who are paid to report football but are clearly not up to it.

Was sparked by quite a petty complaint in fairness:

Have Sunday Supplement on in the background and expected to be offended by Martin Samuel but it was Neil Custis who caught my ear by continuing to refer to Anthony Marti-AL as 'Marshall'. He's French, not a English private school boy!

Stealing a living.

A new season upon us and I already find myself annoyed by the hacks.

This isn't meant to be about media bias...just about highlighting the men and women who are paid to report football but are clearly not up to it.

Was sparked by quite a petty complaint in fairness:

Have Sunday Supplement on in the background and expected to be offended by Martin Samuel but it was Neil Custis who caught my ear by continuing to refer to Anthony Marti-AL as 'Marshall'. He's French, not a English private school boy!

Stealing a living.
He's been making himself look even more of a tit by clearly being upset by The Athletic, tweeting snide stuff with every announcement of a journo that's joined them.

He's the only person to block me on Twitter! I love that. He did it when he was on Danny Kelly's show and Kelly had asked for questions for them both, so I asked how he was able to write an exclusive story about Poch's advisors being in talks with Utd. when Poch doesn't have any advisors. What. A. Cunt!

Back
Top Bottom