Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

palacevsttottenham26-0.jpg

Poch loves bielsa and they may think game time under a similar manager is more impotant thatn being 4th when we are playing a back 4.
Agree... he'll get to play Poch's system... under the guy who taught him everything he knows!
AND in the pressure cooker atmosphere that Elland Road will provide.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more of our youngsters going to Leeds on loan now Bielsa' s there!

Foyth MIGHT wanna lock his bedroom door at night though. You know what Bielsa is like...
3 a.m is squeezy thigh time! :pochshock2:

Dodgy moment aside in the first half (Which was more down to a poor pass from Sanchez and Alderweirelds positioning), I thought he was excellent today.

A huge game against one of the best teams in Europe and he dealt with Pulisic comfortably, had him in his pocket all game pretty much. His use of the ball was excellent and as ever very very good on the ball. First start in the Champions League this season and this is the level he's at.

What a star this lad is going to be.

He impresses on every outing. So composed with the ball and almost never panics. Seems to be getting stronger as well as he was shrugging off a few challenges today. Still a bit raw and sloppy at times but that’s expected with his age. Very very promising player

First penalty was just clumsy from him (Though totally avoidable if Trippier gets rid of the ball). I don't think the second was a penalty at all. Very very harsh and I'd have been amazed if the roles were reversed, Dean would have given it to us.

Besides that? He had a solid Premier League debut away at a decent team who will cause a lot more teams problems (Remember this is a team that drew with City and United). I can't wait to see more of him.
I’m also in the “fuck off Dean you cunt” camp in relation to the second penalty. It would not have been given at the other end. And rightly. Soft as they come.
I’m glad that Foyth isn’t being thrown under a bus by the fans, because on paper two penalties in one game makes him look a clumsy liability, which he’s anything but. A very good young prospect who was thrown under the bus by his own RB for the first goal, & hard done by for the second imo.

All indications seem to be that this guy has pushed through a move to Tottenham instead of PSG (who estudiantes tried to sell him off to). This is what having a manager with a very good reputation with young top talent looks like. The guy has chosen his future over big money.

He's magic you know.

Back
Top Bottom