Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Put a few quid on him getting a yellow.. Easy money.

I like him a lot, wish he had a tad more pace, think he will be first team next year, a few more games and he will be less rash.

Vertonghen's right footed heir.

Wonderful footballer.

This is what you do you utter bellend. Go around every player thread saying X player is "world class" is gonna "smash it". You do it for every single player! I have a different opinion for every player and I stand by them. You contribute nothing to this forum. You just exist to start arguments because it's the only form of interaction you have.

Go back to your Incel forums and moan about how you hate women because none of them will even talk to you.

This is what you do you utter bellend. Go around every player thread saying X player is "world class" is gonna "smash it". You do it for every single player! I have a different opinion for every player and I stand by them. You contribute nothing to this forum. You just exist to start arguments because it's the only form of interaction you have.

Go back to your Incel forums and moan about how you hate women because none of them will even talk to you.

Sanchez is in a different league to Foyth. He's worth the money we paid with his prime still to come. He ticks all the CB boxes.

This utter bollox about Foyth being potentially world class is ridiculous. One person says it, a few latch on then it becomes a fact. He's not even that good on the ball, when he brings the ball out he's head down and flustered, not graceful and under control like a "world class" player would look.

He's a player we took a punt on and who we'll hopefully make a profit on. I'd put him behind Dier and Davies as our current best CBs.
Were you drunk or doing chemicals when you posted that - or did your guide dog post it for you?

Were you drunk or doing chemicals when you posted that - or did your guide dog post it for you?

Stand by every word. So you rate Foyth higher than Sanchez based upon a game against one of the worst teams in PL history? Tough away games are where defenders in particular show their worth.

Very good on the ball but can overplay in the wrong areas at times and is a bit rash which I suppose is to be expected of a novice , certainly overhyped on this site style over substance players usually are , reality is he probably wont ever reach Toby and Jan peak levels and isn't as good as Sanchez by half but he is a work in progress and has the ingredients to become an excellent player , he's not excellent yet and time will tell.

Stand by every word. So you rate Foyth higher than Sanchez based upon a game against one of the worst teams in PL history? Tough away games are where defenders in particular show their worth.
Yeah, that was what I said, right?
What I rate is your assessment of relative footballing skills, and that rating is really low - based on what you posted, and not what I imagine you might have meant.

Yeah, that was what I said, right?
What I rate is your assessment of relative footballing skills, and that rating is really low - based on what you posted, and not what I imagine you might have meant.

I just don't think you can tell much playing against Huddersfield. They're the lowest scoring team in PL history, reading their forums, they seem to think they've made a bad managerial appointment and he's lost the dressing room already. That was one of easiest matches you'll ever see. If Foyth plays in either of the next games we'd learn a lot more about him.

I just don't think you can tell much playing against Huddersfield. They're the lowest scoring team in PL history, reading their forums, they seem to think they've made a bad managerial appointment and he's lost the dressing room already. That was one of easiest matches you'll ever see. If Foyth plays in either of the next games we'd learn a lot more about him.

Yeah that's a very fair and reasoned post but you'll get slaughtered for it.

Definitely got more potential than Sanchez for me. Poor opposition yesterday but fuck me he was good.

Not quite as good as when he pocketed Hazard and we beat Chelsea or when we beat Dortmund with him at the back in one of our best performances this season but still good.

Has a bit of David Luiz in him. Can amaze on the ball and with a pass, but is rash and a bit risky when attempting to break.

That being said I think we have a stud who just needs game time to figure out the league and grow in confidence

Back
Top Bottom