Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't put him in a box., let him develop and learn more than one position, the more he does the more we get to see him, whether it's at RB RCB CB or even DM/CM.

He played well as an individual today but as an RB he was poor, offered nothing in attack, no overlapping runs, this is what you expect from your RB, it wasn't until the last 5 mins did he attack.

But love watching him play.

Surely a better option than Trippier at this point. I respect Trips for being humble enough to admit he's not been playing well. I'd like to thank him for his honesty, and show him to the bench in favor of Foyth. Foyth may not be good at crossing the ball, but neither is Trips.

Surely a better option than Trippier at this point. I respect Trips for being humble enough to admit he's not been playing well. I'd like to thank him for his honesty, and show him to the bench in favor of Foyth. Foyth may not be good at crossing the ball, but neither is Trips.
Was about to say this. He seems more composed with the ball than trips does.

Foyth is alot more solid and composed on the ball. Been saying for ages to develop him at right back. He loves a rampage too.
Yep, might well suit him. Honestly, I just can't picture him as a CB - isn't robust enough or cautious enough - and can't see him flourishing there. Plus, his ball-playing talents are wasted. For me, he could and should be molded as a RB or DM. Time will tell...But I'll have him at RB all day long instead of that carthorse that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom