Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Err no.........Argentina won 6-1 with Ecudore's goal comming from a free-kick 35yrds out and a horrendous goalkeeper error.

I got my info from here, it's an absolute shit heap of a site so they could have made it up, what's your source.

I am curious why Foyth is used as a starting right back for Argentina - do they have no one else at that position?

As much as I’d like him to do well, Foyth has hardly played for us and certainly rarely as a right back.

How has he come to make the starting lineup as a right back?

I am curious why Foyth is used as a starting right back for Argentina - do they have no one else at that position?

As much as I’d like him to do well, Foyth has hardly played for us and certainly rarely as a right back.

How has he come to make the starting lineup as a right back?
Obviously the Argentinians see him in that role which is hopefully where he'll stake his claim for us.

Obviously the Argentinians see him in that role which is hopefully where he'll stake his claim for us.

Well that’s what I am curious about.

He spent his time with us mostly on the bench and making the odd appearance as a centre half, and suddenly the Argentinians are using him as a right back as if they have no other solution in that position.

Just curious what prompted them.

I think he's in with a shout today at RB... Aurier has shot his load IMHO,
Poch doesn't seem to fancy KWP,
and Trippier is in Madrid...

It all points to Brucie Foythsyth!

'Foyth', is the name of the game, and I wanna play the game with you!

Well that’s what I am curious about.

He spent his time with us mostly on the bench and making the odd appearance as a centre half, and suddenly the Argentinians are using him as a right back as if they have no other solution in that position.

Just curious what prompted them.
Agreed, but it's obviously more of a positive. Let's hope he matures and reaches his potential with us.

I want to see Foyth getting some game time now. I'm not sure what his best position is really, but Jan and Toby just don't have the speed and skill anymore so it's time to start bedding in the younger guys, I think.

Had a good game. His link up with Lo Celso was very obvious. Their partnership will be an interesting one to follow if Foyth's future is on the right back.

I don't like him as a RB personally. He reminds me of Ivanovic a bit, who I thought was meh. I think he is much stronger as a CB and we again are doing a disservice to his development. This is a Dier situation. We are short so we shoe horn someone in there and then Poch waists a couple years testing it.

Today we played a shit team so naturally he will look good. KWP would have looked good, but that is a position he has been playing since the youth level, Foyth, not so much and it shows.

He will never give us the threat we need from that position offensively. We need someone that will drive and defend well. He just defends well.

Back
Top Bottom