Juan Pablo Gonzalez Velasco

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
So we've signed this guy from Brentford. Out of the blue, never heard of this one surprisingly.

Here is a lengthy video of him though. Good luck to him.

It's not actually out of the blue, as he's been linked to us for a while. Future, exciting player - not first team stuff, so it tends not to be on the radar.

If he wants to be known as Juan rather than Velasco, I hope he does that now rather than after we have all gone out and bought a shirt with Velasco on it.

So we've signed this guy from Brentford. Out of the blue, never heard of this one surprisingly.

Here is a lengthy video of him though. Good luck to him.

Interesting. That was 2 years ago, but if he's kept developing like that we could have a very tidy player on our hands.

Better way to do business than buying the finished article at 23 for a couple of orders of magnitude more money.

There's only Juan velasco.

This reminds me. What's happening with that lad we bought last season from league 1 or something. Can't even remember is name, but it was an unusual one. Tall black guy if that helps?

This reminds me. What's happening with that lad we bought last season from league 1 or something. Can't even remember is name, but it was an unusual one. Tall black guy if that helps?
Shilow Tracey? - Wasn't he signed from the Conference? I believe he's in our youth squad behind the likes of Edwards.

Only bought him in January though.

Mind you, if he's anything like the African Messi (Yahaya), we'll wait furiously amongst high expectation, only for him to completely drop off the radar in a couple of years, having been sold to Colchester United for a snickers and a can of Coke Life.

Velasco has fantastic awareness. He's so creative. A natural number 10.
We could have a real diamond in our hands here.

Back
Top Bottom