Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

He still didn't apologise!
He says I was 'a kid'.....I had children and had moved up the property ladder 3 times by the time I was 26.
He says 'I had no family'......after the article said he had 10 brothers and sisters.

I fucking hate the cunt

Lol cunt never scored in a World Cup final and I'm racking my brain to see if I remember him playing is six consecutive tournaments, I'm assuming he means Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000, WC 02, Euro 04 and WC 06. We didn't qualify in 94 or 08, was he still first choice CB in 2006?

Everyone knows the first black player to score for England in the WC finals was Gary Lineker.

Article makes no attempt to explain why he is so reviled, the way he totally betrayed the club on his exit, lied to the fans, screwed us financially, all to his own gain. It makes no attempt to explain why moving to Arse from us is so toxic in itself. It completely fails to represent any kind of balance at all, written by clueless liberal journos with no real world experience and no interest in actually researching the issue.

Utter tosh.

I was very much of the opinion that we should stop singing about him, purely from the angle that we were still giving him "air-time", so to speak.
As I tend to give this thread a wide berth, I hadn't seen what he said in this interview.
I really hope it hurts him as deeply as he hurt us, it was as painful as it could be, and if he still doesn't get why we still hate him as much as we do, then he is a complete moron. Apparently he couldn't understand why he didn't get invited to The Finale at WHL......as I said, a complete moron.
As a Christian, I know I should forgive but as he is the devil's spawn and never showed any remorse, f*** him!

Last edited:
Campbell, now doing his coaching badges with the Welsh FA, said: “I played with Gary Neville a lot. I went to England, two and a half years ago, cap in hand and said, ‘I want to work within the England set-up.’

"We had a couple of meetings with [Club England managing Director] Adrian Bevington - secret meetings. Back in London, four months later, Gary Neville gets the job.

“How has he got the job? What has he done other than have a fantastic career. What has he done coaching wise? He was given that job without experience.

“So why can’t someone like me have a job without experience in there? What’s the difference?

“Roy Keane is a fantastic, inspirational player. He has been controversial, yes. But he gets a job. And that’s fine because because he did superbly to get Sunderland into the Premier League. He was a fantastic player.

“But if he was black and he was like that, I’m telling you now I don’t think he would have got a job.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sol-campbell-says-fa-turned-3923293#ixzz38kVNN800

Someone really needs to come out from the FA and simply say, "we didn't hire Sol, because he's a cunt"

Back
Top Bottom