Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A field
Bt_Ap_Lj_BIMAA7s_Wu_jpg_large.jpg

Trees and sky
Bt_Aaf2u_IMAAMwc2_jpg_large.jpg

The artist captures the majesty of Northumberland

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Cunt

He's clearly pretty stupid as well - paranoid about people knowing where he lives and then posts a photo taken from his house on Cheyne Walk and puts it on Twitter

Judas joining twitter is always my favourite part of the month. At least this one's genuine, it's like a competition in his mentions of who can fit the most cunt's in one sentence..

don't call him a poof or you'll have a bloke called Shivam who's a Chelsea fan from Dubai on your case about homophobia. should of just called him a cunt like the rest of you.

Tweeted him a picture of jelly and ice cream and asked when he was going to top himself as I wanted a beer down the Bill Nick to celebrate.

My most hated man ever. Ranks higher than anyone past or present.
20,000 followers too. Pretty shabby..
Reading his tweets, his race defines him so much as a person. Real wally who needs to get kneecapped one day.

Back
Top Bottom