Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He would be regarded as a Tottenham legend and what went after would be glossed over. [ FACT].

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t listen to the man when he’s interviewed - I find him either nauseating or embarrassing but I could say the same about 20 high profile people.

He really wouldn’t. Not even remotely. Stick FACT at the end (ironically or seriously) as much as you want. You’re wrong. He’ll never be regarded as a club legend, and frankly to suggest so only lends credence to those who think you’re a rival fan on your trollidays.

He really wouldn’t. Not even remotely. Stick FACT at the end (ironically or seriously) as much as you want. You’re wrong. He’ll never be regarded as a club legend, and frankly to suggest so only lends credence to those who think you’re a rival fan on your trollidays.

I see. You think all should think the same... believe the same, and indeed sing from the same hym-sheet. I understand that mindset - it’s a mindset I kicked in to touch over twenty years ago - I’ll never go back just because we follow the same football club - I’m supposed to shun my individuality? No. I’ll not give up my individuality but you crack on mucka - it’s your prerogative 👍

I see. You think all should think the same... believe the same, and indeed sing from the same hym-sheet. I understand that mindset - it’s a mindset I kicked in to touch over twenty years ago - I’ll never go back just because we follow the same football club - I’m supposed to shun my individuality? No. I’ll not give up my individuality but you crack on mucka - it’s your prerogative 👍

Is that you Sol?

He would be regarded as a Tottenham legend and what went after would be glossed over. [ FACT].

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t listen to the man when he’s interviewed - I find him either nauseating or embarrassing but I could say the same about 20 high profile people.

I can understand you thinking the songs sung about him maybe too extreme but I cannot understand how any Spurs could think what he did was acceptable. I suspect fans up and down the leagues would describe what he did as unacceptable.

The only way that traitorous wanker could ever become a Spurs Legend would be by taking control of Woolwich and guiding them into relegation or better still Administration.
Nothing else will ever erase what he did.

Pls don’t post about him anymore.

Not sure how you arrived at that supposed insight, but it’s a bit laughable.

Essentially you’ve decided to forgive Judas, which of course is your prerogative. You’ve then projected your feeling on the matter upon all other Spurs fans and arrived at the conclusion that, should he die, he’d be treated as a ‘Spurs legend’. You’ve got your hive minds and individuality mixed up in a confused broth, and finished up with something that tastes like you have no idea what you’re talking about or how to argue coherently.

I can understand you thinking the songs sung about him maybe too extreme but I cannot understand how any Spurs could think what he did was acceptable. I suspect fans up and down the leagues would describe what he did as unacceptable.

The only way that traitorous wanker could ever become a Spurs Legend would be by taking control of Woolwich and guiding them into relegation or better still Administration.
Nothing else will ever erase what he did.

Pls don’t post about him anymore.

George Graham’s mother was whore “we sang” on the shelf 35 years ago and in the same breath we praised Pat Jennings every time he stood between the sticks for them - @rsenal.

We get over it if we want to; the difference is I wanted to and you don’t.

Oh well .

Just you are an individual then, you are predicting what everyone will do when he dies because they always do.... Mummy tell you your special?

Just you are an individual then, you are predicting what everyone will do when he dies because they always do.... Mummy tell you your special?

That repost by you to the particular response by me that you chose to analyse is at best in terms of analysis GCSE grade E-F.

I’m having a Cyder night-cap - so please come back with a minimum A- C grade response or leave it alone 👍

That repost by you to the particular response by me that you chose to analyse is at best in terms of analysis GCSE grade E-F.

I’m having a Cyder night-cap - so please come back with a minimum A- C grade response or leave it alone 👍

He’s highlighting the contradiction in your stance. You’re an individual (on this particular issue, which you’ve decided to extrapolate from my posts the view that I’m not an individual), but you think everyone will consider him a legend as you obviously do, in the event of his death.

Think what you want about him, but don’t assume that your thoughts on him would be echoed on here or any other Spurs forum if he died. The irony (presumably lost on you) is that such a reaction would immediately render you as one of the hive minds you endeavour to set yourself apart from. When he dies he won’t receive much retrospective praise from Spurs fans. At best a respectable silence. At worst, a series of Twitter posts along the lines of ‘good’, ‘finally’, and ‘bye, cunt’.

I don’t care what you personally think about him, but as soon as you arrogantly assumed you know how other Spurs fans would react in that situation you opened yourself up to criticism. Your argument then deteriorated into blanket insults based on an assumed position of superiority, followed by contradiction, followed by that low-hanging fruit that feeds the flailing debater - grammar Nazism.

I actually think there’s a fairly decent chance that you actually are Sol Campbell. Your posts echo his deluded revisionism, unwarranted sense of intellectual ability, and a desperate need for attention.

I’m very good at second guessing people and the behaviour of people - I always have been. Football supporters are people - never mind the club they support - they are people; my response - although based on supposition- was both salient and accurate; nit pick all you want to - it changes nothing sir.

He’s highlighting the contradiction in your stance. You’re an individual (on this particular issue, which you’ve decided to extrapolate from my posts the view that I’m not an individual), but you think everyone will consider him a legend as you obviously do, in the event of his death.

Think what you want about him, but don’t assume that your thoughts on him would be echoed on here or any other Spurs forum if he died. The irony (presumably lost on you) is that such a reaction would immediately render you as one of the hive minds you endeavour to set yourself apart from. When he dies he won’t receive much retrospective praise from Spurs fans. At best a respectable silence. At worst, a series of Twitter posts along the lines of ‘good’, ‘finally’, and ‘bye, cunt’.

I don’t care what you personally think about him, but as soon as you arrogantly assumed you know how other Spurs fans would react in that situation you opened yourself up to criticism. Your argument then deteriorated into blanket insults based on an assumed position of superiority, followed by contradiction, followed by that low-hanging fruit that feeds the flailing debater - grammar Nazism.

I actually think there’s a fairly decent chance that you actually are Sol Campbell. Your posts echo his deluded revisionism, unwarranted sense of intellectual ability, and a desperate need for attention.

I've been away for a bit. It's good to see you back and in such fine form Jerry.

No, you're just yet another tedious internet troll trying to convince the world that you're special and unique.

In other words, a cunt.

Fuck off.

:dembelefingers:

Tedious net trolls or net trolls of any kind - especially on football message boards - don’t have sufficient brain matter to post 402 messages without earning a deserved lifetime ban.

You have territorial issues that are very [left brain] which is why you opt for abuse rather than debate or the ignore button. There’s nothing I can do about that... but I thought I’d point it out.

Back
Top Bottom