Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know of any Spurs supporters who would think that he would become a legend on his demise. I may not have a party but I still think what he did was despicable. The fact that he thought he should have been invited to the Finale at WHL just about sums up how stupid and self obsessed he is. A numpty of the highest order, IMO.

Tell me more about psychology. I assume you’ve read Lacan, Kristeva, Guattari, Klein, Laing? Would love to discuss them in finer detail, because I studied them all as part of my PhD. Thoughts on Kristeva’s views on the power of horror. 3, 2, 1...

No. Mostly Freud Watson and Jung - I didn’t say I was a PhD any more than I said I was a renown writer of music on the previous thread that an idiot posted his musical CV on so as to challenge my opinion.

So it’s CV warfare on here is it? lol 😂

Tell me more about psychology. I assume you’ve read Lacan, Kristeva, Guattari, Klein, Laing? Would love to discuss them in finer detail, because I studied them all as part of my PhD. Thoughts on Kristeva’s views on the power of horror. 3, 2, 1...
Could you tell me what a psychologist would make of someone who says he welcomes debating on differing opinions and then refuses to debate with someone who has a different opinion to themselves ?

I know fuck all about psycholohgy, Thanks.

Seen it many times regarding both the famous and the non famous. People are very predictable- especially at such times!

I agree to a point , people definitely like to seen as virtuous and morally superior and when somebody of note dies this is a perfect oppotunity for the act to take place despite the fact that they don't really feel a fucking thing about said persons death, jam packed with that type of cunt on here, a stretch to see that happening with Sol Campbell tho.

You stop using that vulgar and gutter terminology for a period of 72 hours and I will ablighe you. Didn’t any female in your family ever tell you that the C- word is sewage?

The C word is perfectly acceptable and appropriate when talking about Judas
Mrs P says so!!

Now fuck off

I don't know of any Spurs supporters who would think that he would become a legend on his demise. I may not have a party but I still think what he did was despicable. The fact that he thought he should have been invited to the Finale at WHL just about sums up how stupid and self obsessed he is. A numpty of the highest order, IMO.
I got one disagree for this - bet none of you can guess who that was!

I wont ever forgive Campbell.
He use to come to where i work a lot,both before and after committing high treason. He is a prick!
I thought he was before he left us(though i may have termed it different) and i think so now.

He use to come to where i work a lot,both before and after committing high treason. He is a prick!
I thought he was before he left us(though i may have termed it different) and i think so now.
Thinking back I met him in the West Ham players lounge when he was with us, he was a prick then. I wiped that memory from my mind, excused him because he was in the west Ham players lounge but he was definitely a prick.

Agreed mate

I was gutted when we lost Jennings, Klinsman, Bale, Modric, Berba etc and some of them didn’t cover themselves in glory but nothing remotely on the scale of this cunt!

Whatever he wants to achieve in life I hope that he fails miserably

Back
Top Bottom