Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I knew he was going to leave on a free, didn't believe his "I will sign a contract" and I was OK with that. Better yourself, we were shit and going nowhere fast and get a huge pay increase.

At that time he could have chosen any club in world football and still make his money. The fact he came through the youth and captained our team and had a free choice and chose what he chose is what puts him ahead of any other snake.

Never forget.

Agreed mate

I was gutted when we lost Jennings, Klinsman, Bale, Modric, Berba etc and some of them didn’t cover themselves in glory but nothing remotely on the scale of this cunt!

Whatever he wants to achieve in life I hope that he fails miserably
Berbatov was another prick ,as it goes.Certainly came across that way.
Martin Jol was a top fella,as was Jenas.
He may not be everyone's cuppa as a pundit,but Jamie Redknapp was top drawer.Went out of his way to have a laugh and joke with me and a work mate when he realised we were both Spurs.Nice fella.

No, not yet......don't think he's that brave to start on me ;)
A name like Perryman will always get you off the hook - but also I saw you in the old documentary so I think you’ve earned anonymous respect; also you haven’t used the C- word yet ✌️

Airfix has a sewer mouth 👄

Good as gold.
It was only a case of saying hello as he was leaving, to be fair, but he seemed alright.
Peter Crouch is a decent bloke as well,as was Michael Dawson.
Crouch is sweat as a nut. I remember him at my local Dulwich hamlet fc - the boy did good.

Not sure he's been sacked. Macclesfield are in financial trouble and he's probably both expensive AND wants to get out because he doesn't want to be there for their fight against administration.

Not sure he's been sacked. Macclesfield are in financial trouble and he's probably both expensive AND wants to get out because he doesn't want to be there for their fight against administration.
The most likely scenario.

Macclesfield not being particularly transparent about why they are going their separate ways is of course a great growing ground for various theories on why he is no longer employed.

Haha wanker, lost again!

Bastard for me cos Southend is local to me, have no affiliation to them but I don’t want them to go down. I just want that slag to fail!

Back
Top Bottom