Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently he's worth over £50m and has an huge number of properties.

I've never stopped hating him and never will.
This and wants Macclesfield wound up what a complete and utter piece of shit! He does or should know what a football team means to people but then he doesn’t care he proved that all them years ago it was all about him and what he can get...... cunt but what goes round comes round.

Nice to see Judas taking a wage whilst his players aren't being paid.

The cunt.

"Campbell and his coaching staff have been paid, but several fringe and youth-team players are still waiting for December's wages. "

:avbcringe:

If he was any kind of man manager, he would have refused a wage whilst his players weren't being paid. I somehow doubt he fucking needs the money as desperately as they do!

Nice to see Judas taking a wage whilst his players aren't being paid.

The cunt.

"Campbell and his coaching staff have been paid, but several fringe and youth-team players are still waiting for December's wages. "

:avbcringe:

If he was any kind of man manager, he would have refused a wage whilst his players weren't being paid. I somehow doubt he fucking needs the money as desperately as they do!
Just when think he couldn’t be even more of a c#@t than he already is.

I know he technically is one, but am I the only one who thinks that this thread shouldn't have the "Ex-Spurs player" description? The backstabbing Judas cunt doesn't deserve the distinction.

Ah well...
Probably someone elses fault he didn't succeed

He's got a novel, topical take on failure this time round:

"With the current global Covid situation having a profound effect on businesses, I am keen not to be a financial burden to the club."

Nothing to do with his P21 W3 D5 L13 record then

giphy.gif

He's got a novel, topical take on failure this time round:
"With the current global Covid situation having a profound effect on businesses, I am keen not to be a financial burden to the club."

Nothing to do with his P21 W3 D5 L13 record then

giphy.gif
...well then drop your fucking obscene wage demands you greedy Cunt!

At least he didn't claim some sort of racial prejudice being the reason for his sacking.... just him being a shit manager did the trick!

Back
Top Bottom