Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know it's either fake (and stupid) or real (and very stupid) when it calls his biography an "autobiography"

Some people have way too much spare time

As Obi Wan Kenobi said, "who is more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him", as we all leap right on it!

7138.gif

Mr Campbell’s autobiography focuses on his experiences as a handmaiden to Queen Elizabeth I in a previous life.

The book glosses over his time as Woolwich captain, his acrimonious departure from Spurs and his 73 England caps, choosing instead to give an in-depth insider’s account of life at the court of the Virgin Queen, where he served as a lady-in-waiting between 1559 and 1603.
Campbell writes: “I was a trusted gentlewoman of the privy chamber, and regularly advised the Queen on matters ranging from contemporary theatre to inter-religious conflict.
“Truly, the years I spent at court were the happiest of my lives.”

His recollection that Elizabeth enjoyed Monster Munch and Subbuteo is likely to prove controversial, though the former Portsmouth man insists that any of his historical claims can be verified simply by asking him.

Campbell records that he also enjoyed spells as a Roman centurion, a buccaneer on the high seas, and a gin smuggler in Prohibition-era Illinois.
The book is to be published by Random House after Campbell walked out on rival publishers Simon & Schuster because they lacked ambition.

Last edited:
why people keep calling him Judas? Judas betrayed Jesus (allegedly) then went and hanged himself of shame and guilt for what he did. as far as i know SC is still alive and well, went to the scum, won trophies and now still keeps bragging about all that without any shame. Judas? that's too kind for him, he should just be called Shit

why people keep calling him Judas? Judas betrayed Jesus (allegedly) then went and hanged himself of shame and guilt for what he did. as far as i know SC is still alive and well, went to the scum, won trophies and now still keeps bragging about all that without any shame. Judas? that's too kind for him, he should just be called Shit

Racist

I can't believe people actually fell for it tbh.

The only good thing is, whoever the sad cunt is making these fake accounts got his just deserts. He probably made the Judas account think "hehehe ill troll spuds fans it'll be hilarious"

before being bombarded with non stop endless abuse.

I can't believe people actually fell for it tbh.

The only good thing is, whoever the sad cunt is making these fake accounts got his just deserts. He probably made the Judas account think "hehehe ill troll spuds fans it'll be hilarious"

before being bombarded with non stop endless abuse.

Which is exactly what he wanted in the first place... :soldadowatch:

Back
Top Bottom