Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
Also, why is this in current thread?
Admin Admin , when you have a mo, would you mind moving it, thank you :)
Wow, what service!
Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

He totally underestimated the reaction he was gonna get and more than that, didn't appreciate the fact that this was gonna follow him around forever. Chose the short term, successful option but wasn't smart enough to think long term. He was a good defender but not a great footballer, wasn't comfortable with the ball at his feet. Objectively, he was right to leave as we were pony at the time, and he should've gone to United or abroad.

All that being said, I was disappointed we were singing the party song in the stadium Sunday - it was over 20 years ago, our current team were playing for a spot in the top 4 and we were singing about Campbell instead of supporting the team on the pitch.

Can’t deny he was a great defender ability wise but fucked us over. I have long moved on from it and to be honest obsessing over it just feels small time these days, he didn’t kill anyone but he showed lack of class on a huge scale.

To me he doesn’t really exist, I know I am posting about him now obviously, I won’t boo him, sing about him. He is a nobody to me.

Hating him sort of feels like a victory to Woolwich, it’s a reminder of their previous superiority. We need to move on, he will never be a legend, he should be a no-name and forgotten.

He was a very good defender,
But he is a thoroughly unpleasant person with a very, very large chip on his shoulder.

This is a person who uses the "card" to absolve himself of blame.
When he next fails as a coach, that will be his excuse.

He was a very good defender,
But he is a thoroughly unpleasant person with a very, very large chip on his shoulder.

This is a person who uses the "card" to absolve himself of blame.
When he next fails as a coach, that will be his excuse.
Yeah, he belongs in the same category as Paul Ince (incidentally another player with the loyalty of a rattlesnake), crap managers who throw the race card around when they fail.

Can’t deny he was a great defender ability wise but fucked us over. I have long moved on from it and to be honest obsessing over it just feels small time these days, he didn’t kill anyone but he showed lack of class on a huge scale.

To me he doesn’t really exist, I know I am posting about him now obviously, I won’t boo him, sing about him. He is a nobody to me.

Hating him sort of feels like a victory to Woolwich, it’s a reminder of their previous superiority. We need to move on, he will never be a legend, he should be a no-name and forgotten.
It’s basically why I never join in on the Campbell songs. Time to bin him once and for all.

Having said that, IF he gets the QPR job, I hope we refuse to loan them anyone.

Once a Judas always a Judas.

You can grovel for the rest of your life, it changes nothing........... You're hated. What's better is we love to hate you, it provides pleasure because you have to constantly talk about it, it defines you, it's you're caveat. Every time someone interviews you, you get asked about it, and you have to talk about it and try to explain it. This will happen in the very last interview you give to the day you die.

We'll all be having a party.

Last edited:
His lack of self awareness goes beyond belief.

It's not that he left us, it's that he joined them.
Every club in Europe wanted him, was chasing him, but he chose that lot.

Utd, Liverpool, RM, Barca, Bayern Munich wanted him.
If he'd joined any of them most of them would have understood.

His lack of self awareness goes beyond belief.

It's not that he left us, it's that he joined them.
Every club in Europe wanted him, was chasing him, but he chose that lot.

Utd, Liverpool, RM, Barca, Bayern Munich wanted him.
If he'd joined any of them most of them would have understood.
And that he ran down his contract so he could go on a free, so he could get a bigger salary. The guy's a snake of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom