Jude Bellingham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moving to Dortmund.

Looks like Dortmund have a strategy to make money. Buy young English players. Play them for a couple of seasons. Then sell them back to the English for 100m. No brainer really.

Looks like Brum are making Dortmund pay with a fee of 30 odd million.

But a great business model and the Germans are not the only clubs doing it.

Partly its because the English academies have been recognised for producing some of the best talent in Europe - and mainly British players

Moving to Dortmund.

Looks like Dortmund have a strategy to make money. Buy young English players. Play them for a couple of seasons. Then sell them back to the English for 100m. No brainer really.

Not just young English players, just promising young players in general. It's getting around that they know how to develop and break through first team youngsters and I don't blame them. Love watching the Bundesliga in general, and much more appreciative of their fan culture since we became a tourist hotspot with the new stadium. I dream of the day that we take as much advantage of Dortmund's single tier with their motifs and overall atmosphere.

He's going to become an absolute baller within the next couple of years. He already more than holds his own at 17 in the Bundesliga, and never looks out of place at all playing alongside some very good midfielders like Witsel. Would take him at Spurs all day, every day.

Great gesture

View: https://twitter.com/totalcristiano/status/1743772797384466785

The ball boy is reported to have said after the match: "Jude Bellingham is my favourite. I didn't understand what he told me. Very nice gesture, best day ever."

Great gesture

View: https://twitter.com/totalcristiano/status/1743772797384466785

The ball boy is reported to have said after the match: "Jude Bellingham is my favourite. I didn't understand what he told me. Very nice gesture, best day ever."

Video is actually in reverse.

Bellingham steals the blanket from the ball boy and then offers him out for a fight.

Back
Top Bottom