Just for a bit of fun - The who is better thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you chose? Feel free to explain why. Will add some more down the line if there's enough replies.

Neuer or Buffon

(Ashley) Cole or Marcelo

Terry or Puyol

Gerrard or De Bruyne

Totti or Del Piero

Rooney or Tevez

Prime Owen or Prime Torres

Who would you chose? Feel free to explain why. Will add some more down the line if there's enough replies.

Neuer or Buffon

(Ashley) Cole or Marcelo

Terry or Puyol

Gerrard or De Bruyne

Totti or Del Piero

Rooney or Tevez

Buffon, Marcelo (undoubtedly), Puyol, Gerrard, Totti, Tevez and Torres.

Madness to think that not all that long ago United had a front three of Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney, though Ronaldo wasn't quite the player then that he became.

Anyway I went for Buffon, Terry (only just and with a lot of hesitation), Gerrard, Totti, Rooney and Torres.

To be fair De Bruyne still has a few years left to get even better and could become as good as Gerrard was. Owen was ridiculous as a young player but injury ruined him a bit sooner than they did for Torres. Torres also scored more variety of goals which is why I gave him the nod. And I fucking hate Owen's voice.

Ascophyllum Nodosum in the winter Vs
Laminaria Digitata in the summer

The osmotic differential is marked seasonally, with outward pressure favourable in the winter months, giving the richer in Sodium Ascophyllum the required profile to preserve water in the external of cells, due to Nowegian Kelp growing in colder waters. During the summer months, Laminara may be more suited, due to it's higher Potassium relative to Sodium, which favours intracellular hydration, keeping cool, hence growing in warmer Atlantic waters.

Can't separate them on this score, eat the seasons maybe?

Cunt off starter pistol in less than ten posts.

:paulinhobored:

It's fine, nobody @ him

iu

Only saw part of that as I can't be bothered with Bangkok. Presumably he was Googling incorrect info as usual.

It was a close run thing and I was glad not to be involved!!
I just can’t be bothered nowadays

Neuer or Buffon

(Ashley) Cole or Marcelo

Terry or Puyol

Gerrard or De Bruyne

Totti or Del Piero

Rooney or Tevez

Neuer

Marcelo (No Gooners allowed)

Puyol

De Bruyne

Del Piero

Rooney

I always found it quite strange just how similar Rooney and Tevez were. Both had lots of ability but also worked so hard for their clubs. Obviously had similar size and build. Both had faces only their Mothers could love. Went with Rooney as he was a bit more versatile and scored more wonder goals. He probably peaked a bit sooner though. Tevez was more injury hit.

Just seen this thread.

The Who Is Better than whom? Definitely not the Stones or the Beatles. I'd say they're on par with Queen, albeit in a different decade. If you want to stick with the 1960's I'd say they're better than Freddie & The Dreamers, but not by much.

Back
Top Bottom