Just for a bit of fun - The who is better thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Correct answer

tenor.gif

Merging threads a bit here but...

Priti Patel orJoseph Goebbels?

And to stay on topic of course:

Buffon - tough one but Buffon simply because he was the best in the world for so long. Both WC winners, both incredible ‘keepers.

Marcelo - come on mate, expect me to vote for a Scummer?

Puyol - because Terry’s a cunt. And his missus is FAF. Or am I confusing him with Pique now?

Gerrard - Gerrard for playing AMF, striker, left back and whatever other positions he did to make a, quite frankly, shit Liverpool team overcome a 3-0 deficit against what was the best team in the world at the time with the best defence in the world.

Totti - the guy is a legend. I always thought Del Piero was a bit overrated.

Rooney - he’s a cunt be he was amazing for Man Utd. Was shit for England though so tempted to go with Tevez.

Prime Torres - both unplayable on their day but Owen was beset by injury from so early on that sadly we never got to see him peak

Vorderman - like Buffon, she has the longevity factor. I’d be amazed if Rachel Riley, whilst FAF right now, looks half as good as Carol does when she reaches the same age

Back
Top Bottom