Kane first, Enic first, Club first

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who comes first

• Total voters
The myth is that a fleet of people constantly praising the owners even exists.....

The hate mob are the ones that show obsessive, cult-like behavior on that front (ENIC, Winks etc..... Always similar faces present too).

The alleged "War" is fake news.
Here he comes - like clockwork whenever Levy is mentioned…..

LOOLOLOLOL

The myth is that a fleet of people constantly praising the owners even exists.....

The hate mob are the ones that show obsessive, cult-like behavior on that front (ENIC, Winks etc..... Always similar faces present too).

The alleged "War" is fake news.
You realise there is a "Don Levy" thread on this very forum? Set up for exactly that purpose.

Some have even advocated a statue.

Airfixx Airfixx off to find the thread and check what he's posted

%C3%B6mer-sikmek.gif

If Tottenham Hotspur FC got moved to Miami (wouldn’t happen I know) you think anyone on this forum would support them. We’d set up a new entity and that would be the new club. So yes we matter although not as much in monetary terms these days.
But Tottenham would have new fans then. The club has been around a lot longer than us fans. There are no Tottenham fans without a club. What would be fans of without a club?

IMO the club includes the fans. Without a club we have no one to support. We could build a new club like you say but then that's a new club, not Tottenham.

But Tottenham would have new fans then. The club has been around a lot longer than us fans. There are no Tottenham fans without a club. What would be fans of without a club?

IMO the club includes the fans. Without a club we have no one to support. We could build a new club like you say but then that's a new club, not Tottenham.

Wimbledon fans don’t support the club, that club is now in Milton Keynes and they hate the club, they built a new club in Wimbledon. Long as Tottenham has fans there will be a club here even if the current one pisses off to Newcastle or Birmingham and it has to be restarted in the non-league.

Wimbledon fans don’t support the club, that club is now in Milton Keynes and they hate the club, they built a new club in Wimbledon. Long as Tottenham has fans there will be a club here even if the current one pisses off to Newcastle or Birmingham and it has to be restarted in the non-league.
I understand that but then it's a new club. No history, new players, new ground, new name it's not Tottenham anymore.

The club is always first. The clubs best interest is always first (not the owners or Levy). Winning trophies is the clubs best interest and that is what we all want.

I understand that but then it's a new club. No history, new players, new ground, new name it's not Tottenham anymore.

The club is always first. The clubs best interest is always first (not the owners or Levy). Winning trophies is the clubs best interest and that is what we all want.

Issue with the club is how we structure though, this is not Germany it’s not fan part owned. The club is owned by ENIC and therefore they are the club from a practical perspective, they can change the name to Woolwich, move it to Bristol or do whatever to destroy it (they won’t but in theory).

As for Wimbledon the fans see AFC Wimbledon as the true Wimbledon irrespective if the legal club has fucked off to Milton Keynes with the trophies and while Wimbledon fans exist there will always been a Wimbledon irrelevant of what club it legally is.

I obviously do not expect Spurs to do a Wimbledon, I am just using an extreame example to show long as there is Tottenham fans there will always be a Tottenham.

The club is the fans and the fans are the club. ENIC are merely the custodians of the administrative entity currently associated with the club. Making profit and taking large salaries out of that position are obscene. Fuck ‘em all and Up The Spurs.

I’d quite happily sell him and reinvest. I love the guy. And I don’t hold his actions over the last week against him. If Levy had invested we wouldn’t be in this situation. But since the champions league final, I’ve thought cash in and reinvest. Sadly, regardless of how good he is, he’s part of the stagnation. Let’s get a good sum for him and reinvest. We need to start again. There are bargains to be had in Europe this season.

I’d quite happily sell him and reinvest. I love the guy. And I don’t hold his actions over the last week against him. If Levy had invested we wouldn’t be in this situation. But since the champions league final, I’ve thought cash in and reinvest. Sadly, regardless of how good he is, he’s part of the stagnation. Let’s get a good sum for him and reinvest. We need to start again. There are bargains to be had in Europe this season.

Booom!

Nailed it

Utter nonsense

And you really thought the Levy / €NIC fanatics would vote for them? When your vote would be publicly visible?

tenor.gif

Yeah.......right.
Ah, another attempt at humour to deflect the truth.

Once again your ridiculous assumption that people put Enic/Levy before the club has been proven false.

Back
Top Bottom